Fix You Chapter 8

"And beautiful." He whispered so lightly I almost didn't hear it. I blushed and did a goofy grin,turning around to face him, I grabbed both sides of his face and pulled him closer to me, bringing my legs up I rested them on his waist, his strong hands gripped my thighs and pulled me up so all my body weight relied on him.

I brushed our noses together and closing my eyes I caught Harry's bottom lip in my mouth tugging it ever so slightly, he let out a little whimper squeezing my thigh a little harder. I brushed my tongue across his lip slowly, pushing away my smirk knowing its teasing him, he grabbed my lips in his own, I angled my head letting my tongue travel deeper in and around his mouth, our mouths not once coming out of sync.

"Mmm louu." Harry slurred softly, he bit my lip tugging it before placing a last kiss on my lips, gently he placed me down on the ground, grabbing my hand he entwined our fingers bringing it up to his mouth his kissed each one of my knuckles making me blush furiously, he grinned and shut the car door behind me, locking it. We walked abit, I looked around gathering my surroundings, we're in a muddy car park and advancing towards a fair. A fair!

"Oh my goodness Harry! We're going to the fair!" I squealed jumping up and down excitedly. Harry looked over at me a cheeky grin on his face.

"Yeah lou we are." He chuckled, before adding,

"What do you want to do first?" He said slowly looking around, I looked around at all the stalls and rides and one caught my eye, just in front of us is a fairly big stall with a row of riffles pointing at little circular targets. But the main thing that caught my eye was the prizes behind the counter, a big fluffy carrot, I have to get that.

I pointed to the stall and looked at Harry, he smiled ushering us along to the stall. We picked up a riffle each and paid the man, I put the bullet in and took my aim, glancing over at Harry who was doing the same, smiling I fired it off, I looked to see where but bullet ended up, in the first target yes! One down two more to go, then fluffy the carrot is mine, muhaha. I looked over at Harry who still hasn't fired it off, I watched his finger getting ready to pull the trigger. A wicked idea springing to mind.

" POTATO!" I screamed just as Harry pulled the trigger.

Harry's face was priceless, he slowly put the weapon on the table, before stiffly turning around to face me, ignoring Harry's murderous glare I looked over to see where he fired, he totally missed,infact he managed to get it into the wooden frame of the stall about a metre away from the actual target. I bit my lip trying not to laugh, but I couldn't help it, I held my stomach as I rolled with laughter, making the matter worse Harry stood there arms crossed trying to do an angry face but failing miserably, he shook his head at me in fake disbelief which caused another round of laughter to come out making my eyes water in the process. I shook the last of the laughter out of me before standing up. I put my hand on Harry's shoulder leaning on him slightly.

"Y'know Harry.." I paused getting myself together before continuing,

"You're meant to aim for the targets." I looked over at him cheekily, he let out a hearty chuckle, shaking his head he kissed my cheek.

"It's a good job I love you Lou." He whispered gently into my ear, causing my face to go red, I kissed his cheek returning the favour.

"I love you to haz." He pressed a light kiss to my lips before we both picked up our riffles again. I took aim again carefully and fired it off, sadly I missed, meaning I have to get these last two or fluffy the carrot wont be coming home with me, I sighed at the thought of this, before looking over at harry to see what he got, he got it he grinned happily looking over at me.

"I got it lou." He said happily poking his tongue out. I chuckled at him.

"Well done babe."

When I finished firing I missed the last two meaning I didn't get fluffy, I sighed walking towards Harry, the man behind the desk greeted him saying "well done sir pick you prize!"

I looked at Harry in shock,

"You won?!"

"Yeah I got all 3!" He stated happily,

"Go on Lou, you can choose." I gaped wide mouthed at him.

"Really?" I asked in disbelief

"Yeah go on babe." He replied wrapping an arm around my waist. I didn't even need to look at all the different toys, I pointed up to the carrot quickly.

"We'll have the carrot please." I smiled , he got the carrot down passing it over to me, we both thanked him before walking off, squeezing the carrot tightly. Harry took his hand from my waist and entwined it with one of my own, we walked hand in hand and ended up standing in front of a Ferris wheel, Harry smiled over at me.

"Wanna go on the Ferris wheel." Harry said looking up at the Ferris wheel in awe.

"Yeah." I said tugging him towards the entrance, we paid and got on.

The ride started to lift us up slowly but gradually into the air. I budged closer to Harry until our legs were touching, I brought our entwined hands up and dragged my fingertips lightly across his knuckles. He turned to me and smiled, leaning over he kissed my lips lightly, I pressed into him harder continuing the kiss, I leaned to the side deepening the kiss,earning a soft moan. Harry pulled away smiling his signiture grin.

"i love you louis and..." he paused not knowing what to say

"and..?" i pressed on edging him to continue.

"will you be my boyfriend?" harry asked slowly making my heart flutter, a huge grin spread across my face.

"yes oh my g... yes!" i screamed happily standing up to sit back down on harry's lap. I nuzzled my nose against his.

"yes harry i'd love to be your boyfriend." i whispered to him closing my eyes and resting my head at the bottom of his neck,breathing in his scent. I felt him smile and bring his arms up cuddling me like a small teddybear, he rubbed his face against my neck, pressing multiple small kisses lightly on my skin.

"i love you." harry breathed pressing another kiss to the bottom of my neck.

"i love you too haz."

***************************************************************************************************

so how was that then :) finally boyfriends at last

vote if you enjoyed it :) help your fellow directioner out xxx

follow for more stories :) xx

vote comment fan

(want me too write any more stories of your choice tell me :) xxx)

nat xxx