Prologue

Staring at his eyes always make me feel flying. His touches makes me feel comfortable, while his warm arms around me feels like I'm protected.

Whatever problems I have, whenever I am lost and down, whoever I am. He is always there for me to grab me up and say 'problem will just pass by, we just need to keep moving'.

Too many responsibilities, too many dramas, too many revelations, and too many pain that I can't just take any longer alone anymore.

There is no even a word that can comfort me right now.

I am tired, missing my oldself who is just a normal girl living her life with normal problems. But things right now got more complicated and got its way too far, that it all just disappeared in a glimpse when my life started realizing I am a worthless creature of the earth.

I couldn't stand right now, all I have is the man holding my hand in the midst of my biological parents that are only giving me pain, more and more.

I looked at him again, he is now holding my face this time, supporting me to stay still on the ground and just stare at his most worried face that he have ever made.

"Would you really want to take a break?." The most wanted question I only wanna hear right now.

A sad smile formed on my face, I hesitated at once.

My heart keeps saying, just keep going, but my mind contradicting it by saying you deserve a rest.

So I answered him with the most coward and selfish answer I would respond to his question.

"Yes, please."

***
The next chapter will be written in Tagalog.

(Edited)
Started: 05-16-16
Editing Started: 12-13-19