Chapter 2!

**Skys POV**

    He was going to let me live with him. I was so happy. I’ve had a huge crush on Ty for so long. I mean his hair is so perfect and his smile could make anyone melt. I lived to make him laugh. He was perfect and seeing him like this over some bitch was gut wrenching I’ve always hated Jocelyn and knew that this would someday happen. I hugged him. Ty looked like he was on the verge of crying. Once we broke I grabbed his wrists. He winced in pain. “What’s wrong?” I looked at his wrists. He cut himself. “What is this?!?!?!” He started crying.

    “I’m sorry.” he whined. “I had to.” The break up was too much. I lost everything. “I loved her.” He cried.

    “Well I love you! You shouldn’t do this to yourself.” I just told him I loved him. What will he say? More like do. He kissed me, I kissed back. We sat there lips locked for about 30 seconds. His lips fit onto mine perfectly. I was ecstatic he loved me. We broke and looked at each other.

    “I love you too,” He said. He looked me straight in the eyes with love and compassion. We looked at the clock it was already 12am by the time this was all over. “Maybe we should go to bed.”

    “Yea. I’ll go set up my bed.” I replied walking toward my suitcase.

    “Sleep in my room, we’ll set up yours later,” he said leading me away from the living room. I was starstruck. The man I loved , loved me. This is amazing.

    **Tys POV**

    What just happened? Did I just KISS my best friend? This is happening way to fast. Is this just me missing her or do I like Adam? Even if I did, it wouldn’t work, he’s 20 and I’m 16. Skylox is not happening, or is it? I’m so confused. Wait, did I just tell him he could sleep with me in my room? What is my mind doing to me? This cant be happening. We’d always make fun of the fact that the fans thought him and I would end up together. Is this real? “Adam, are we a thing now?” I asked confused. He nodded. Well, I guess I’m gay now. That was quick.

    “Is that ok with you?” Adam broke my thoughts. I nodded.

    “It just happened really quick, I went from loving a girl to being gay in an hour. I guess the fans called it. Skylox is real” He just laughed and put his arm around my neck. My mind was going crazy. Did Adam like me all along? Did I like him? I really needed to sleep before I said anything else. “Goodnight Adam” I whispered climbing under the covers.

    “Goodnight” he replied as he kiss my forehead and did the same. This sleep is going to be extremely restless.

    DREAM

    I love you,” it was Jocelyn.

    “I love you” that was Adam. Jocelyn started to immediately fade back until I couldn’t see her. Adam kissed me. “I will always want you.” I struck awake.

    Whoa. I checked the clock It was 10 am. “I do love him,” I proclaimed.