FxM

Karmen didn't know he'd be here. Why? This wasn't just some place he could just show up. This was her secret place. Her old, abandoned house.

She personally cleaned it up and washed it out last summer until it was suitable to live in. It was in a forgotten part of town behind trees nobody cared to look at. It was hard to find. So why had he?

"Jay..." Karmen said, watching him let himself into the small space. He was looking around, nodding his head.

"Ohh,so...This is where you've been coming to hide from me?" Karmen barely heard him. She was lost in his deep voice. It was like an ocean of waves and she would love to just take a dip in the waters. 

"Wha-huh?" She shook her head to clear her thoughts. "No, I don't- What are you-"

She grunted. "How did you get here? " She resolved to ask.

"I walked, what do you mean." He sat down on the love seat in the corner. "Come on, stop staring at me and get over here. I miss you, girl." Karmen stood on the other side of the room, they were watching eachother now.

She couldn't stand that sarcastic mouth of his, but she loved it all the same. She wanted to kiss those lips that spilled pretty lies. Miss her? No, he didn't. Probably just tired of his other girls and now he's running back.

"I'm not going to be your booty call, Jay. Not again." She turned away from him. She didn't really believe the words coming out of her mouth. If he wanted it, she'd give it. Or at least, that's what her heart said. But her mind said no. And right now, her mind was running the show.

"Booty call?Now why would I follow yo ass all the way through the woods for a  piece of ass?"

"Because you're desperate."

They both found themselves laughing at that. Untill Karmen caught herself. She shouldn't be bonding with him, she should be putting him out.

"Yeah, that, and you're a fine piece of ass if I do say so myself."

She blushed, but he couldn't see it. "Come on girl,  stop playing. I really do miss you and not just your ass."

"OK, can we stop talking about my butt and start talking about you leaving. Now. "

"Come have a seat. My lap is big enough for you. Really too big, you really are tiny."

Before she could think, Karmen began to walk towards him. What was she doing? She didn't know. She stopped when she was standing in front of him. Her eyes traveled up his body until she reached those brown eyes. No, she thought. Not again.

"Get out." She pointed to the door.

Instantly, Jay reached out and grabbed her by her waist, pulling her down onto his lap. He wrapped his arms around her and placed his face on her shoulder.

Karmen yelped. This is nice. She really did miss  his warm embraces. She felt protected by his slight muscles and smooth, light skin. Oh God. She was getting sucked in again. This was bad. But why did it have to feel so good?

"Why are you here, what do you want?" She forced herself to say.

He began to kiss her neck. Slowly. Mesmerizing-ly. "You know what I want." He whispered. "You always do."

His hands had a mind of their own,  running up and down her thighs. His left hand focused particularly on her inner thigh, squeezing there every few moments. She tried to supress a moan. He knew how to really get her going, and really quickly. She couldn't find her will to tell him to leave anymore. It was gone. Completely.