part 4

Today is sociology presentation about human behaviour and johnny did it first.

I give my full attention to his face and draw his face on my journal.

I didn't know the boys was looking and they suddenly tear my book and hide the paper in his pocket.

"Bring it back" I said.

"No way" chuck smirking.

"Bring it back" I said again.

"Back off." Said chuck.

"What is it?" Ms. Lizzy shouting.

"She's drawing in the middle of the school hours miss." Said chuck.

"Give me the paper." She said.

"No" I mumble

chuck smirking at me.

"Give me the paper, chuck." Said Ms. Lizzy again.

Then, Chuck gave the paper to Ms. Lizzy.

"The drawing was so good, miss Jefferson." Said ms. Lizzy.

"Thanks" I mumbled.

"I think you gave a full attention to this guy right here, aye?" Said her again.

Johnny tried to look at the paper but ms. Lizzy was too far from him.

I look down at my shoes, and ms. Lizzy said.

"According to the marvellous drawing you have and how soon you make it, it will be an honour for me to show it to the whole class, how bout it?"

"No, miss." I said in a very tiny voice.

"I can't hear you miss. Just like you can't hear the rule about how you must pay attention to me during my class"

"I guess that's means a yes" she said again.

I shook my head and ms. Lizzy is starting to count.

The class pay attention to her. While they're laughing and whispering at each other.

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

She turn the paper to the whole class and everyone is starring at me. Laughing.

Laughing.

And mumbled some rude words.

Johnny is not patient enough and he tried to see it but ms. Lizzy get her way to him before he did.

"So, the person himself hasn't seen the sketch of him, aye?" Said ms. Lizzy.

"There you go, johnny" ms. Lizzy give the paper to johnny.

I was covering my face the whole time. And I heard the class shouting, laughing and I feel some eyes were staring at me. Angrily. I know, it was Johnny's.