later

Steves pov:
after the fair, it started raining so snot and I had to run to the car soaking wet. snot and I just went on a drive. the windows were down and I set my feet on the dashboard as he drove around town. "you're so cute Steven." he looked at me with one hand on the wheel. I gave him my small smile as I wiped the water off of my glasses with my shirt. snot didn't take his eyes off of me. the truck slowly stopped and the breaks squeaked. "why did we stop?" i felt snot force my face toward his to kiss me. his wet hair and hands along with mine had some affect to me that I loved. his tongue took control and hypnotized me. my body went limp as he caressed me with his wet body. he reached his hand down and unbuckled his seat without letting go of my lips. "oh snot." I finally got a breath only because he moved the kissing to my neck and dove over to my side of the car and hovered over me like a shadow "s-snot" I stuttered as snot made marks on my neck. I gripped his wet curly hair from pleasure. "shit." his hot breath fogged up the windows now that we have rolled them up. his lips traveled back to my lips and my jawline. the rustling of our wet sneakers made squeaking sounds. "don't stop." my voice shook. snot heard me and only took a second break from kissing me to listen and went back in to kissing me. he made it much more romantic by running his fingers lightly up my arm and giving me goose bumps. he stuck his hand on the foggy window which left a mark. I never knew he was this passionate about his relationships. "take off your red button up." he tugged on it and panted. "o-okay" I stuttered as he took his best off as well. snot hit his elbow which made me giggle. we both bursted into laughing. he got an inch away from my face and our laughing faded. "snot.. touch me." I stared into his eyes. "okay.." snot hesitated. his hand traveled to my bulge. I bit my lip. "are you sure?" he asked with caution. "yes snot." I whimpered. he unzipped my jeans and pulled them down and off of me. we moved to the small backseat for a little more room. he laid me down and sat in between my legs. he pulled my white underwear off of me and my shoes. as he examined my lower body his eyes were drawn to my private. I was so hard which made snot turned on. snot started kissing my inner thighs and making his way up to my penis. "oh god" I laid my head back not being Able to be prepared for what is going to happen. snot reached his hand up and Held my hand. I could tell this was snots first time doing anything like this along with mine. suddenly I felt snots mouth surround my penis. his saliva surrounded the tip. he started to suckle on the tip and lick the shaft. "aah.." I let out a small moan. "do you like that?" snot asked me and kept licking all sides of my dick. "so much" I closed my eyes. he continued to suck on the whole thing. it usually takes me longer to get there but this time I started to already feel like I was going to orgasm. snot held my thighs open with his hands. his constant sucking made me moan. "snot I'm close." he looked up at me and swallowed hard. he went back in and sucked more and more but faster. "snot!" I tried to grab something and ended up making marks in the window. my body got all hot and my hips became limp. I felt my cum flow out of me and into snots mouth. snot licked every last drop up and swallowed. "oh god" I panted and fell limp. I was sweating like crazy because of the humid truck. snot wiped his mouth off and crawled up to kiss me. he kissed my lips slowly and lightly kissed my head for I was tired. "snot..." my voice fell quiet. I grabbed his handsome face and kissed it passionately. "I love you Steve." he laid his head on my chest. "I love you snot." I was so tired and weak.

30 minutes later

Steves pov:
we had our clothes back on but snot and I laid in the back of the car. his head on on my chest like before and I was playing with his curls. "so what now..." he asked. "I should probably go home.." I said. "okay." he started to get up. "snot." I stopped him. "yeah?" he had both hands on each side of me as he laid over me. "you were great.." he grinned and let out a slight giggle. "I enjoyed it as much as you did." he got up the rest of the way and got in the front of the truck. I climbed up to the front as well and sat where we started. we drove off and I tried to stay dry but my clothes were still wet along with my hair. I was wearing snots denim vest again. I just loved the way it felt to wear something of his.
we got to my house once again. "well.." I look at him. "I'll walk you to your door." snot jumped out of the car and so did I. we held hands as we walked up to the door. "I had a really good time snot... this was a good first date..." I played with my hands as I scuffed my feet. "I agree." snot was getting nervous. "oh well here's your jacket." I started to take his vest off of me. "no... keep it.. a gift for my boyfriend." he shoved his hands in his pockets. his boyfriend... I love the sound of that. just as soon as he was about to walk off my porch I grabbed his shirt and kissed him. he kissed me back of coarse but I let go before I could want more. he looked shocked but out of it. "goodnight snot" I grinned. "goodnight Steven." snot smiled at me as he stuck his hands back in his pockets and walked back to his car catching small glances at me as we parted. I blew him a kiss. this was the best date ever. I walked back into my house and hid the jacket. as I looked out of my window and saw him dancing with joy in front of his truck. I'm so in love with this dork. I walked up to my room and I felt so happy. I was like a cloud. as soon as I got to my room I took off my shoes and snots vest and hung it up by my bed. I laid on my bed and couldn't help but grin. it felt right in every way. before I tell my parents we are gay together I want him to spend the night once more just in case they don't let him over again. my parents are going out of town tomorrow so it will be good.