Meet Brooke Rowland

Hello, my name is Brooke Rowland. Yes, Rowland as in Hunter and Brandon Rowland. Hunter is my older brother, Ashton my younger brother and Brandon is my twin brother. Our birthday is September 4, 1999, So that would make us 16 years old. None of the other MAGCON boys nor the fans know that I exist in the Rowland family. But Connor and my best friends know that they are my brothers. So to everybody else in the world my name is Brooke Johnson. Every time the other MAGCON boys are over our house, I am usually hiding in my room or out with my boyfriend or friends. I have really bad anxiety sometimes because when the MAGCON boys come over and other activities that I do. The other activities I do are dance, take photos, draw and I'm a cheerleader for the Nebraska Owlettes. My boyfriend's name is Connor Moran, and he plays football for the Nebraska Owls.  Some of my best friends names are Elizabeth, Rebecca, Anabella, Lillian, Violet, James, Sawyer, Mark, and Ethan. Elizabeth, Rebecca, Anabella, Lillian, and Violet are all on my cheerleading team, the Nebraska Owlettes. James, Sawyer, Mark, and Ethan are all on the football team with Connor. I have to go now. I have cheerleading practice  for the big game that is on Saturday.