Chapter 1... Open mick night

"Lacey!! Come one!!" shouted my best mate Chloe.

"I'm coming, i'm coming... I just need to find my black heels!"

Normally I wasn't a heel type of girl but I was going all out tonight as we're going to a bar and I need to pass as 18!!

I'm 18 in 5 month but the bar wont let me in if they know im only 17.

I mean come on im only going to listen to people sing and maybe if I can pluck up the curage sing myslef and maybe have a shot or two...

"Hurry up, its already half past, it starts in half an hour!" Chloe shouted.

As much as I loved chloe, she can be rather forcefully sometimes.

I ran down the stairs and into the living room where my mum and dad where sitting, watching Duck dynasty...

"Alright, I'm going now, I wont be home till tomorrow evening as I'm staying at Chloes tonight, okay?"

"Ohh yeah, love, thats nice" said my dad half heartedly to ingrossed in what was going on, on the tv screen.

"Okay huni, have fun" My mum said not taking her eyes of the screen "Oh, and be safe, see you tomorrow, Text me to let me know where you are!"

"Come one Lacey!!" Chloe shouted walking into the room, "Oh, hello Marshall, hello Frankie"

"Hello" My parents replied "You girl have fun"

and with that we were out the door and to Chloes new car, she had only just passed her test so I was a little scared but I trusted this girl with my life, even if it took her 6 attempts to pass!

FINGER CROSSED WE DONT CRASH!!!

Chloe looked amazing tonight, she always did but tonight WOW!

She was wearing a beautifull navy blue dress that ended just above mid-tight with a pair of ankle boot heels on and he BRIGHT RED HAIR!! (Dyed) hit her back half way down, she didnt have alot of make-up on but what she have on made her look so pretty!!

SO JEALOUS I WISH I WAS HER!!

I was wearing a red figure hugging dress which hit mid-tigh, with my black heels that had a bow on them, my light brown hair was curled and hit my back just above my bum.

It didnt take long for us to get to the bar, when we pulled up, the open mick night had already started but there wasn't too many people there, but enough for me to get butterflies in my stomach at the though of singing for them all.

When we walked in my attention was imediately on the Blonde haired, blue eyed lad up on the stage singing...

"You never love yourself half as much as i love you 

You'll never treat yourself right darling but i want you to 

If i let you know, i'm here for you

Maybe you'll love yourself like i love you oh and

I've just let these little things slips out of my mouth 

'Cause it's you, oh it's you, it's you they add up to 

And i'm in love with you"

I was mesmerised by not only his beautiful unique voice but his crystal blue eyes that I could have starred into all night.

But the song ended way to soon..

who is he?? ive never seen in rounf here before....

Too soon my thoughts where interupted by a small woman to the side of the stage calling my name...