Suicidal Love

He doesn't know what it was to fall in love.

But he knew; for sure, that he had dreamt of committing suicide with a beautiful and equally suicidal young lady. He sighed dreamily; that would be his ultimate success in his life after he commits.

But unfortunately, he had his eyes on someone else.

The person had an average height that he sometimes liked to tower over even if that made the person squirmed, which to his extreme delight. His purple-yellowish eyes always bright and roam over their surroundings while the lips, slightly full and juicy that he wanted to sink his teeth over and the build was slim and sometimes he wanted to roam his bandaged hands over his body.

Touching every speck of its pale skin until it turned to a delicious-looking red. The man sighed, he felt something slowly growing hard between his legs as he sipped his tea, eying the person he had his eyes for the past months or so.

He wasn't that appealing although there were times that he was looking awfully adorable that made the man want to hug him to death than rather hang himself. He stirred the teaspoon while thinking about those times that he caught himself looking at that person,

Why does he felt so attracted to him?

He surely wasn't that smart, average, yes because he was seriously idiotic but he felt the corners of his lips curled into a smile remembering that day where he risk his life for the sake of others and got embarrassed over because it was just a test. He chuckled, there were good times, but instantly frowned.

Sweet lips curled into an angelic smile, unique eyes that made your heart stop and looked over at it again, all over again, a body that made you want to ravish over and the personality that made you shiver in supreme delight.

Was it really Love? Could it be Infatuation? Or was it Lust?

He wasn't sure of himself because he never was in love before that was until he met him. What was so special about him? What does he have that made him so weak in the knees? Making his heart pound rapidly against his chest that made a painful feeling and the horrible swirling feeling he had on the pits of his stomach.

What was Love to him? He didn't have a single clue.

He quickly drank up his tea and left the shop, he felt sick in his stomach for some reason. It was probably that he hadn't had a good meal for the past few days.

He looked at his bandaged hand, and clenched it tightly. Then his eyes met a familiar grey hair flowing against the wind, it was him, what was he doing? He wondered as he quickly trailed after but being aware not to make himself known.

The younger boy was mindlessly walking in the streets, his feet connecting against the cemented pavement and his hands behind his back as he whistled a tune, not caring currently. The older man secretly followed him, his eyes never abandoning him as he did.

The younger boy bought white roses at a nearby flower shop. The white roses freshly picked and slightly glistening in the broad daylight with its petals swaying against the warm breeze, the older man leaned against the wall that was a corner away from him, why was he buying roses?

Then they went to the candy store to buy bitter chocolate. The box was wrapped in monochromatic colors and the design was stunning with a white rose at the center of the rectangular box, it was thin and could be no bigger than the younger boy's hand as he thanked the cashier and left.

The older man removed the newspaper that hid his face as his eyes trailed off to the retreating figure of his. Now it was chocolate, he left the shop and quickly followed him.