'Just Friends' (1)

Start from the beginning

"Pit..Pit.. PIT!" Peach yelled at me making me regain focus. "O-Oh sorry, haha." I said awkwardly scratching the back of my head. "We're you day dreaming about Link?" Peach said curiously as a sly smirk grew on her face. My face grew hot, "No!! No, never!"

"Okay thennn, lets go talk to him then. I'll introduce you." Peach returning back to her welcoming smile and grabbing my hand and taking me into the tall blonde's direction.

As Peach was leading my I had accidentally bumped into a tall man's side. He was very very large with blue spiky hair, and is very muscular from what I could see. He gave me a stare that felt like it had lasted for one thousand years.

"H-Hey, Ike! Stop it!!" A smaller more frail man stood in front of him making the bigger man who I guess was "Ike" stare at the other man. "I'm so sorry!! I'm Marth by the way and that is Ike. What's your name?" Marth said smiling at me.

"I'm Pit! I'm a new comer and an angel from Sky World." I said smiling as I held out my hand waiting for one of them to shake my hand. Marth gladly took my hand, "Wow!! Your wings are beautiful!!" I smiled thanking Marth and spreading them out making them look bigger and fuller. "Well, anyway Ike and I are go-" Before Marth could finish he was thrown over Ike's shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"We're leaving." I heard Ike mumble to Marth. Marth seemed to be a bit confused but understand the situation, "Nice to meet you!!" Marth said waving to us as Ike walked away.

"Well that was..interesting," I said turning back to Peach who chuckled at my comment. "Yeah.. Ike loves to have Marth to himself. They're an interesting pair. Okay, now to Link!" Peach said grabbing my hand and yanking me in some random direction.

Before I knew it he was standing right in front of me. He was perfect. He was tall, muscular, dirty blonde hair, beautiful blue eyes that matched the sea. He had a small blue hooped earring on his left ear that matched his eyes. How is it possible for a human or elf to be this beautiful?

He smiled at me and I felt my heart stop. I immediately started imagine us with kids, us on a date, us cuddling in each other's arms. YES. I blinked and immediately realize everyone was starting at me. "S-Sorry! I was thinking about Skyworld!" I said covering it up.

"Well anyway, this is Pit and he's an angel. Look at these wings!" She said turning my around pointing at my wings. "Is it okay if I touch them?" Someone asked and when I saw it was Link who was talking it was NOT at all what I was expecting. His voice was deep and husky but i'm not complaining.

"Of course you can." I said turning around letting my wings be exposed to the Hyrulian Elf. I feel his hands brush up against my wings and i've never let anyone touch my wings before but I feel like Link is meant to  be there for me. Hmm, odd.

"Those are beautiful Pit." Link said. I felt my face turn red and i cover them with my hands. A tall women walks over to Link with long brown hair and a purple. She gave Link a look that looked like death. "Well I have to go. I have to help Zelda with something." Link said walking away and waving bye. Zelda instantly grabbed onto the Hero's arm locking onto him and looking back at me.

I was a bit confused but what ever.

"So are you interested in Link?" Peach asked me. "There are many things that he did that you reacted to that seems you like him."

I was shocked at what Peach had just asked me.

( Hello! This is a new version of the story! The one below is the old version! I'm holding to go through the story and clean it up! Enjoy! )

I arrive at the Super Smash Bros Brawl mansion as I look all around, "Hello.. s-some one? Hello!?" I try asking for help but that didn't work up at the main office, until I feel some one tap me on my shoulder. I turn around to see a girl with long beautiful blonde hair wearing a long, pink, lacy dress with a golden crown that had multiple gems which was very shiny, and was also holding a pink umbrella. "Hi! I'm Peach the Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom. And you are a cute little thing?" She said very softly.
  "I'm Pit from Sky World..a new comer." I said as I let my hair fall over my face, I become very shy and attempt to stay as confident as I could. I continue to talk to Peach when someone shoves me aside. "Hey! What was that for?" I said as I grew quieter feeling out of my place when I see a swords men with blue spikey hair turn around and stare at me and I start to feel really small. "Ike! Stop, your scaring him!" I hear the boy standing next to the tall boy say. I look at him and he's a bit shorter but longer hair and wears a golden crown. "Sorry about that, I'm Marth and that is Ike." Marth said pointing to Ike. "Are you new?" He said politely. "Yes.." I say quietly. "Well nice to me-" I saw Ike pick up Marth and put Marth on his shoulder. "Ike! Let me go!! Well, nice meeting you angel boy!" Marth said as he waved good bye while Ike kept carrying him on his shoulder.
     I try to walk to Peach but the crowd was to big. All I could hear was people talking and talking, I finally gave up walking and used my wings for something good. I flew up in the air looking for Peach, but instead of finding the rack to put my bags on, I found something more interesting that caught my attention more quickly. I looked over to see a tall, muscle toned boy, green tunic, dirty blond haired laughing with a girl which captured my attention. Is that the hero of Hyrule? Must be. He looks better in person.. No, no, Pit don't think like that. Remember Palutena can read your mind. You're an angel..stay pure.' I try not to stare and fly back over to Peach and land on the ground next to her. "Hey Peach, is that the hero of Hyrule?" I ask as I point to him. "Yes it is. Why? Are you Interested?" She said raising her left eyebrow as i feel my face get flustered.