8. Tae Jin X Deaf Tongue
Simon D: This time, we got two rappers with amazing lyrics. This will be rich.
~~~~~
Palo: Man, this is so hard.
Everyone groans.
~~~~~
Deaf Tongue wins 2-2, then 3-1

9. Jay X Dong Woo
~~~~~
Gray: Jay's rnb is really something but Dong Woo's rap is also...
Simon D: Tough, tough choice.
~~~~~
Jay wins 4-0

10. Arki X Fred Jung
~~~~~
VJ: Because the two of you are total opposites, there's a clear evidence in style.
~~~~~
Arki wins 3-1

11. Melo X Blackjin
~~~~~
Blackjin wins 4-0

12. Oh Boy X West
Oh Boy: I've seen him in the previous season and our styles are quite the same because he's also from the west. I'd like him to see who's better.
West: And that will be me, no doubt.
~~~~~
San E: Oh Boy (3x). What to do with this pair from the west. (Laughs) Let's see how you do this!
~~~~~
VJ: You improved from the last time, West ssi.
Dok2: The two of you actually sounded alike, in style, lyrics but there's one who's clearly underhanded in this battle.
~~~~~
West wins 4-0

13. Mina X Jackie
~~~~~
Mina wins 4-0

14. Tami X Rusty
~~~~~
Tami wins 3-1

15. Bugs X Kevin
~~~~~
Bugs wins 4-0

16. Kit X Su Kwon
~~~~~
Kit wins 4-0

17. Lloyd X Rap Master
Lloyd: He calls himself Rap Master when he's not even that great to be called one.
~~~~~
Lloyd wins 4-0

San E: The few who performed lately are... is this right, a waste of time?
Dok2: They just keep messing up.
Few nodded.
VJ: I think a lot of the very good ones haven't performed and they might be battling each other up next.
Zico: It's to be expected; the strong ones are usually being avoided and only a few are challenged.
Simon D: Wow, could we make this more exciting?

18. Samji X Joseph Wang
Joseph Wang: Idol rappers that are not that amazing like Bobby and Mino should just go home, but I still commend you for trying.
~~~~~
Zico: Samji, you let his words get to you that much and you lost it. I'm also an idol rapper but those dissing about us are actually shallow if you don't let them pull you down. You had it bad this time.
~~~~~
Joseph Wang wins 4-0

19. Green X Jung Hwa
Green: He should just go back to his drama because this thing we do here is real.
~~~~~
Simon D: Here he comes. Green, should we place earplugs? (Laughs)
Palo: I bet you and San E have a great understanding of each other.
Green: Not now maybe; I'll put up some decency this time.
~~~~~
Dok2: Where's the decency you mentioned? You clearly humiliated your opponent.
The Quiett: Still, this is a fair battle that we'll also judge fairly.
~~~~~
Jung Hwa wins 4-0

20. Baek Ji X Sau
~~~~~
Baek Ji wins 4-0

21. Janus X Dill
Janus: I respect Dill hyung so much and more important than just winning here is the great opportunity to battle against him. I am actually thankful for those cowards who avoided him and left him to me.
Host: Then you're one courageous guy. Dill ssi is known for 'rapping sense into people' and he might not have an effect on you during the battle.
Dill: Yes, because you already got so much sense in you. (Bowed towards Janus) let's have one great battle.
Janus: We will.
~~~~~
Dok2: Didn't expect this.
Dill: I also didn't but this young man sure knows his worth.
Palo: Well, this will be one worthy battle to witness.
~~~~~
Dill wins 3-1

22. Dev N X Minthole
~~~~~
Zico: You're as cool as ever, Minthole. And Dev N is not that bad either. You messed up some bits but you eventually caught up.
~~~~~
Minthole wins 2-2, then 4-0

23. Tae Kyung X Lazy
Host: Tae Kyung, is the one you wanted to battle already chosen out and so you just chose Lazy ssi?
Tae Kyung: Actually I got no particular choice and only chose Lazy after the latest pair went out and I got no particular reason why.
~~~~~
Lazy wins 4-0

24. Chan Bae X Tania
Host: So it's now down to you two, the final battle of this round. Both of you got no choice and ended up here, how does it feel? Tania ssi?
Tania: Uh, I can't really think of a reason why. Is it because I'm weak and everyone wanted a strong opponent?
Chan Bae: So you mean I'm also weak because I'm here with you?
Tania: No! No! I don't mean that at all!
Chan Bae: Good, because we're not the weakest here at all.
~~~~~
Simon D: I don't know what to make of this. (Smiles)
The Quiett: The two of you are the ones with so much unpredictability, maybe that's why you two were left to battle.
Palo: Then let's just see how this goes then, shall we?
~~~~~
San E: What was that? What just happened? We were on a high!
Zico: You two just held a concert.
Dok2: How, how would we choose?
~~~~~
Chan Bae wins 2-2, then 3-1

After the battles concluded with an explosive last battle, the judges talked amongst each other, going over it.

Dok2: Tania's rap is wow. The part: "Everybody wants a strong opponent. The matter is we're the strongest that's why we're avoided. We're the last men standing..." It's so dope! (laughs)
The Quiett: A lot of rappers should come back.
VJ: From that first battle as well and another.
San E: (to the tv crew) Can we have them back?

And so Tania, Tae Jin, Done, and Hyun Jae was called back. They will be grouped into two pairs and perform. One of each pair will be chosen to proceed to the next stage after a freestyle battle.

Tania X Done .........
25~Tania wins
Tae Jin X Hyun Jae .........
26~ Hyun Jae wins

Finally, the complete number of people who will proceed to the next stage where they would get to choose their team are 26 rappers.

Next thing that will happen is the performance of the producers. They will have to show off to the rappers and make them see why they should be on their team.