"What do you think," she asked me.

I looked at her again and looked back at Danielle, "I don't care. I could care less about her and I could care less about August messing around with her. He's not mine so he's free to do whatever or whoever he wants."

"Whatever you say girl," Danielle gave me a look as if she didn't believe me and I didn't even bother to defend myself.

"I think we've been spotted. There looking over here."

"At us," I frowned sitting up in my seat, "Why?"

"Maybe because you're the baby mama of her whatever August is to her."

I sighed. I was ready to leave because I didn't want the drama. I didn't bother looking over at them, there was no need. Once Danielle said they walked off we chatted a little while longer before getting up and leaving the mall. We had to go home and get ready to meet up later and it was already after five.

"So where do you wanna eat," she asked me.

"I don't care, anywhere I'm starving."

We finished putting the bags in the back seat of my truck and just as she was about to respond she was cut off by someone yelling out my name.

"Kashmere!"

I was used to being recognized out in public since I ran a pretty popular business but I had a feeling that this person wasn't someone interested in a dance lesson. I stopped walking and turned around and immediately knew that this wasn't going to be a pleasant conversation.

Deja approached me with her friend by her side and she didn't know it but she was already on strike one with how loudly she was yelling my name throughout the parking lot like she knew me. Her friend was already on strike three with the way she walked up hands on her hips and rolling her eyes.

"Oh shit," Danielle mumbled under her breath and I sighed and stood behind my truck waiting for her to finish approaching. She looked me up and down and I wasn't faze by her obvious attempt at intimidating me. I looked at her and her friend with a blank face waiting for one of them to speak.

"I know you know who I am," Deja finally spoke.

"Only thing I know is your name. Deja correct?," I decided to take the high road.

"Yes," she nodded her head.

"Well Deja what can I do for you?"

"I just wanted for us to formally meet I already met your daughter and since I'm the new women in August's life I figure we would be seeing a lot of each other."

I knew she was trying to get to me but what she said only made me shrug, "Well nice to meet you but I highly doubt will run into each other again."

"And why is that?"

"Because if you and August are together like you claim then that's great but it also has nothing to do with me.

"And that's where your wrong. It has something to do with you when he's ditching and dodging me."

I smiled, "Last time I checked August was a grown man. I have nothing to do with why he's not getting back in touch with you. You need to take that up with him."

"So you and him don't have anything going on?"

"I don't think that's any of your business-"

"Well I'm making it my business," she cut me off raising her voice and even taking a step towards me. My eyes widened because I didn't think she had the balls but I was far from intimated. In fact I cracked a smile and looked at Danielle who was just shaking her head.