I lightly knocked on his forehead, and I received a lovely angry glare. "Kcalb, you known me for thousands of years. You know I will not let this go. Now, tell me. Pretty please" I bat my eye lashes. He signed and abruptly picked me up.

"What are you doing?!" He ignored me. Kcalb carried me through the hallways. "Where are we going?" Again, no answer. I looked around for any possible hints of where Kcalb could be taking me. Within minutes, I realized where he was taking me: The garden. I closed my eyes smiling. *really, just a talk at the garden. How nice. Just a small softie*. To my surprise, I was thrown onto a soft surface and I opened my eyes. Our room?

"Hey Kcalb, I..."I tried to surpass a mew as he bit my neck and pinned me to our bed.

"Now, tell me. Are you going to help me or not" Kcalb said before pulling me into a hug. I—I....I never imagine that Kcalb could feel this way. I'm not rejecting him, I just did not expect him to have any romantic feelings. Kcalb rejected so many demons and angels who flirted with him. "Why me?" I asked, he stared at me with confusion. "You known me for many centuries, us two shaping this world where demons and angels could live together" his hand slipped under my cape, sliding the fabric off. "A world we protected for many years, looking after the people and removing any threats to our little world" now his hand was reaching for the zipper of my dress. "Just recently, we fought our hardest to protect this world from Ivlis. We succeed, due to the people we loved and protected" he stopped his advances, my breath was becoming irregular. "And I love you"

I felt his lips press softly against mine. "Well?" I stared at him in awe, before smashing our lips together. He used his powers to shut and locked the door, momentarily separating us. "Last chance" I nodded before quickly getting a pen and paper. Kcalb looked at me with confusion. I unlocked the door and place the note on the door. ^Do not enter^ in sloppy hand-writing. "In a hurry?" he smirked at my embarrassment. I turned to him and kissed him softly. "Ready" I hugged him. He locked the door and pushed me gently on our bed.

A few hours later

"Hey Wodahs!" shouted an easily-frighten brunette, followed by her friends. The older angel was talking to Grora.

"Wodahs, want to go to the garden with u..."Macarona mouth was clamped by Wodahs and Grora.

"What wrong" Macarona whispered, only to see the two older angels' faces red.

"You and the others going this way to the garden?" The brunette nodded.

"Take the other hallway to the garden" Wodahs ordered.

"Why?" Raspberry asked. Grora and Wodahs tried to think of an excuse to answer the bug-eating pinknette. Suddenly, an idea struck Wodahs.

"Kcalb and Ethiw was fighting yesterday over Ater and Arbus. They're fighting again and the last person who interrupted their argument was sent to the infirmary. It will be safer for you four to not go this way" Wodahs explained. Grora whispered to Froze and explained the situation. The ice demon nodded, a small blush on her face.

"But I don't hear arguing. Maybe if we just walk quie-"Froze grabbed Raspberry hand.

"Etihw and Kcalb will hear us. Besides, we are wasting time. Let's go!" Froze took the lead and led the group away from the small hallway.

"I think they're hiding something from us. But I'm too scared to find out!" The pinknette said. Yosafire and Macarona nodded in agreement.

Unfortunately, Emalf was not so lucky.

"Hey Ethiw I need to talked to you about Yosa-" the flame demon suddenly realized the noises from the room and blushed.

"Sorry! I didn't know you two were... I'll be going. Bye!" Emalf only ran a few feet away from the door before being sent into the ceiling before falling down onto the floor. The actions repeated ten time. Emalf landed on the floor unconscious.

Next morning

I woke up later than usual this morning. I yawned, stretching my arms above my head before being pulled down by Kcalb.

"Aw Kcalb" I kissed his cheek and he let me go. I ran into the closet to change into my clothes.

When I exited the closet, Kcalb was fully dressed.

"Did I..." I hugged him to silence his worries.

"No you didn't hurt me. But I do know you did hurt someone with your attacks"

"He'll live" I frowned.

"I still think that was not fair. He did not know" Kcalb signed.

"True, how about we greet the others. I'm pretty sure Wodahs and Grora must have found out" I smiled.

Kcalb and I exited the room to find the two angels.

~End~

Please review! Hope you loved the story.