Ethan attempted to open the door, but was failing.
"Allow me," Sarah said, ripping the lock off. "let's get this party started!"
"Nice!" Sophia laughed, following her best friend.
"Hey guys, if I'm reading this correctly, uh, apparently there's a spell that just makes all of the vampires just vanish." Benny grinned.
"Perfect!" Ethan exclaimed.
"What about Sarah?" Sophia asked.
Benny ignored her and began to recite the spell, before the book in his hands disappeared.
Sophia threw her hands up in the air. "Great!"

***

"Our 219 guests are here and their souls are ours for the taking!" The group heard Jesse say as they hid behind the curtains. "You know what to do!"

"You two, go and guard the entrance." Sarah to Sophia and Benny. "Ethan and I will go to the Utility Room."
Sophia looked at Benny before looking back to Sarah and mouthing: do I have to?
Sarah titled her in confusion, wondering as to why she'd been acting so off lately but nodded her head.
Benny grinned and took hold of Sophia's arm. "Let's go!"
She pulled her arm away and rolled her eyes before following him.

"Can I get you something?" The girl at the popcorn stand asked them.
"No thanks." Sophia smiled.
"I - uh, yeah, what the heck! Get me an extra large jumbo bucket of popcorn with extra salt, extra butter and... extra popcorn. Life's short, right?" Benny nervously laughed.
Sophia stared at him when she heard the last part of his sentence.
Benny's phone then buzzed and he took it out of his pocket. "What is it?" Sophia asked him.
"Holy water patched in. Plan B ready." He whispered to her.
"Patched in where?"
Benny shrugged. "How am I supposed to know?"
"I'm going to see what's he's up to." Sophia said, walking off, ignoring Benny calling for her to stay with him.

"Fire!" Her brother yelled.
The girls started look around in panic.
"Stay in your seats! No need to panic!" Jesse said, trying to calm them down, but it wasn't working. He shrugged before ordering his vampires to attack.
This time, all the girls made a run for the door, screaming.
As more humans were bitten, more souls were taken and Sophia started to panic. "What the hell do we do?!"
Ethan tossed her a nerf gun. "Fight!"

The siblings ran into the screening and began to shoot and fight off the vampires.

Sophia held the gun out in front of her. Her hands began to shake even more as vampire ran towards her. She shot one of the bullets with a pencil inside and the vampire disintegrated. "Woah!" She exclaimed, astonished.

"Go and check on Benny!" Ethan yelled to his sister once the two had a spare moment to catch their breaths.
A vampire charged at Sophia but she kicked it to the floor and let her brother shoot it. "Why can't you?!" She yelled back.
Ethan glared at her sister and she groaned before running back into the main hall.

"You used the force! Vintage Star Wars t-shirt! That is so hot!" Sophia heard Benny say and she ran back into the hallway. She stopped herself from going any further when he kissed the girl at the popcorn stand and she swore her heart stopped for a second. A feeling that she hadn't felt in a long time mixed with a feeling she felt almost all the time - jealousy and hatred.
The two pulled away and Benny pointed at the gun that was supposed to be for Sophia. "Keep that!" He ordered. "Shoot anything with fangs!" Benny took a few breaths before running to where Sophia was stood. She panicked, looking around for a place to hide. Fortunately, the girls' toilets was right next to her and she hid in there. Once she heard the sound of Benny's footsteps fade away, she knew it was safe to come out. But instead, she stood there for a while, with her back against the wall. Sophia looked up to ceiling and squeezed her eyes shut. "Why did I push him away?" She whispered to herself. "Why was I stupid enough to do that? It's too late now, he's fallen for someone new."
She then heard the sound of a girl screaming followed by a hiss. She ran to the first cubicle and kicked it open, revealing a vampire draining a girl. Sophia held out her gun at the vampire but before she could shoot, it used its vampire speed to kick her against the wall. She was struggling to fight free and realised she needed motivation.
The thought of Benny kissing the girl at the popcorn stand was still stuck in her mind. She screamed and kicked the vampire as hard as she could before shooting it.

Sophia looked at the girl, who looked terrified. Luckily, she hadn't been bitten yet. "Run, now! Get out of here!" She ordered before running out and back into the screening room.

Once she Sarah attacking Erica, she ran over to them. "Not you!" Erica groaned once she saw her ex-friend.
Sophia narrowed her eyes at her. She was about to slap her before someone shouted at them to let her go.

It was one of Jesse's friends.
"Over my dead body." Sarah scoffed.
The vampire ran at Sarah and Sophia at full speed, pinning them against the wall.
Erica walked up behind him and smirked. "They're all yours, honey." Before walking away.
"Freedom!" Benny yelled, running up behind him. The vampire held out his fist, which collided with Benny's face, knocking him out. Sophia gasped.
"A brave geek is still just a geek." He said, causing Sophia's blood to boil.

"Stop right there!" Ethan yelled, running in front of the girls. "I mean it!"
"Oh yeah? Or what?"
"Or this!" Ethan shouted, throwing a stake at the vampire, who dodged out of the way, meaning it hit and killed the vampire behind him.
"Okay... now you're both dead."
"Stay back!" Ethan threatened, pulling out a lighter. "Behold! The flame of invincibility!" He announced, waving it in front of him.
"Seriously?" Sophia yelled.
"This is Plan B?!"
"You know we're not actually afraid of fire, right? You should've done some research or something." The vampire laughed.

Ethan paused for a moment before throwing the lighter in the air and triggering the sprinkler, which was filled with holy water. Ethan got his jacket and threw it over Sarah to protect her. Sophia awed a little at the two before turning her attention to the vampires, who were now burning.