Dream 1

The beginning of this dream was lost, so why I have what I have at the beginning is just as much a mystery to me as it is to you.

-----

I walk through the city gates, and the first thing I notice is a man standing at a small Chinese side restaurant. But I'm only here to meet with my girlfriend, but I have no idea where she is. I could only imagine that she is somewhere in the crowd, having fun. Probably best if I allow her to find me, as I'm pretty easy to spot with a bow and arrow on my back.

I begin to walk over to the open Chinese restaurant, and I can make out what the man is screaming about. Hes screaming that they serve Sushi at a Chinese restaurant when it's a Japanese food. Plus that they can't even server it right. As I continue to get closer, I see him pick up the raw fish and throw it into the face of a Chinese worker.

Once I reach the small restaurant I take a seat on one of the small seats. The man continues to yell, and in between one of his yells, I clear my throat. The man turns to me with a murderous look in his eyes. "Problem?" He asks.

"I couldn't help but notice your much unneeded attitude, and would appreciative it if you would quiet down. Better yet, why don't you just leave," I tell him.

"Is that right?" He replies. He quickly grabs a knife that is over the counter, and takes a quick swing at me, but I am already a step ahead of him. I spin off my seat, and pull off my bow and one arrow and pull it back, and by the time I have completed a full spin, I am on one knee pointing an arrow right in between his eyes. "Last chance to leave, and drop the knife," I tell him.

He throws the knife down, narrowly missing his own two feet, and he storms away, towards an 18-wheeler. "I'll be back," I tell the Chinese man. "Just going to make sure he leaves."

I put the arrow back in the quiver and the bow back on my shoulder and I follow him to the truck, while being sure to blend in with the crowd so he doesn't spot me. He opens the door and looks back at the small shop. "I'll show them, I'll show them all," he mumbles.

He climbs into the truck, and turns the loud engine on, and turns away from the small shop. He drives it till he's about 200 feet away from the shop, then he turns the truck directly towards the shop, honking the horn, making everyone run out of the way. As the truck speeds up, coming right for me, I pull of my bow and two arrows. I pull the arrow back and take a couple of steps to the right, and I let it go. Before the arrow hits its target, I pull the second arrow back and let it go. The first arrow hits one of the front tires, and the truck loses most of its control. The second arrow hits another tire on the same side. It hits the rear tire of the Semi, just before the trailer.

With two flat tires, the truck loses all control, and begins to tilt. I run to my right, as quickly as I can, but not quite fast enough. The truck falls on its side, and the trailer follows, before breaking off the truck. The rear of the trailer grabs the quiver and the edge of my bow. The quiver is yanked off my back, which throws me before coming off completely, and I am forced to let the bow go. I fly through the air, and land hard on my back, which knocks the breath out of me completely. I quickly jump to my feet to see the trailer coming to a stop.

The cab of the truck however, continues moving towards the small shop and it soon hits. I sprint towards the shop, to make sure everyone is alright. I quickly reach what's left of the small Chinese restaurant, and through the rubble I can see everyone who was already there, no one hurt. I give a sigh of relief then I hear a female voice behind me. "Didn't take you long to find trouble did it baby?"

I give a smile before turning around. "You know how it is my love, I'll save any life I can," I begin. "No matter what the cost," she finishes. She walks to me, before planting a kiss on my lips. As her warm, soft lips are pressed to mind, I feel so many sensations run through my head. That's when I realize this is actually the first time we've ever kissed, as well as the first time I've ever kissed anyone.