1. Morning & Cousin Love

One Sunday morning at 10:30,
Suzy is standing in front of a door with a suitcase in her hand. She knocks on the door with her freehand and waits for it to be opened by a certain someone.

Few seconds later

The door cracks and shows Suho still in his pajamas. He's still half asleep so he squints an eye trying to focus on the person who disturbed his sleep. Suzy smiles to the someone she's been missing for the last 2 years. " Annyeong oppa! Did I wake you up? Mihane, its cause I'm so tired " she said quickly. Then she barged into Suho's house - not forgetting to crush his toes in the process of rolling her suitcase behind her. She giggled when she could hear him scream in pain. She left her suitcase in the living room next to the door and walked to the kitchen when she heard Suho close the door and run up the stairs. She saw her aunt cooking breakfast. "Good morning Auntie " Suzy said smiling to her second like mom. "Oh, good morning Suzy- ah!. Was your flight okay? " Auntie Kim asked knowing the girl in front of her was coming to stay with them. " It was really shaky and the babies on the flight wouldn't stop crying every 2 minutes " Suzy answered while pouting cause she was indeed really tired and wanted to pass out. " ommo, you look really tired " Aunt Kim said looking at Suzy with worry in her eyes " Why don't you go sleep for a while or are you hungry? " " I'm not hungry but thank you. I'll just go catch up on some sleep okay Auntie " Suzy answered with a reassuring smile when she saw the worried look on her aunts face. " okay Suzy ah. " Auntie said walking over to Suzy and hugging her. "I'm glad your here Suzy " Aunt whispered to Suzy. Suzy smiled when she heard what her aunt said. " I'm glad I'm here Auntie " Suzy said smiling in between the hug. Aunt let go off the hug and smiled to Suzy. "Go on you must be very tired" "Yeh" with that Suzy went to the living room and took her suitcase. While going up the stairs, Suzy was kind of struggling to bring her suitcase up with her.
For what seemed like 3 years, Suzy finally got to the top of the stairs and exhaled hard. She, then walked over to her room and opened the door, she placed her suitcase on her bed and opened it to get her towel. When she found it, she walked to the bathroom across her bed and hung her towel on the towel hanger ( idk what its called) She started to strip her clothes off and got in the shower. She turned on the faucet and water started pouring down on her.

Minutes later
Suzy got done showering and picked out her clothes. Which were just Greg Nike joggers and the Nike long sleeve was kinda baggy yet it defined her perfect upper body. She played soccer when she was in America so she's fit and has a goddess face. ' Any guy would be lucky to have her ' He Thought when he knew he lost her.

Suzy got done getting dressed and left her face bare and her hair undid since its still needs to dry.
She went out from her room and walked to Suho's room and opened it, just to find him on one side of his bed and sleeping face down. Suzy walked over to his bed not forgetting to close the door behind her and carefully crawled into the space that needed to be filled in trying not to wake her cousin up but failed miserably.
Suho was almost fully asleep until he heard his door open and close. The bed was moving a little and next thing he knew, the space that he had left empty wasn't empty anymore cause there was presence beside him but he didn't need to open his eyes to see who it was since he knew her all to well.
"Yah, go back to your room " Suho mumbled lazily
"Ah, please oppa just for a while " Suzy pleaded to her cousin
"Aishh, your lucky your my best friend that's actually my cousin" Suho said with a little smile that Suzy couldn't see.
"Asa, Gomawo oppa. I promise after I wake up I'll hang out with you " Suzy said smiling and getting ready to sleep.
"Mmm " Suho mumbled just one step away from dreamland.
Then they both fell asleep next to each other just like they did when they were young.

A/N ; Sorry if the is a long chapter, I just wrote what I had in mind cx. If you have questions or comments just comment them. You'll find out who he is throughout the story.

© to the owner of the picture