No Distractions (One Shot)

**Smutt**

August 31st 1965

John arrived at Kenwood around 2:30 in the afternoon, exhausted. The car was pulled up to the front door, John grabbed his luggage out of the boot and thanked Les for the ride. He sighed before opening the door, man, it was good to be home.  Dropping the bags instantly at the entryway, he called for Cyn.

"Cyn!?", John called out starting to head for the kitchen. At first he didn't hear anything until the sound of running footsteps escalated his way. Cyn soon spun around the corner with a huge smile. John returning a same sized smile.

"Oh, love! Welcome home!", exclaimed Cyn with her arms tightly around his neck. Gosh, how she missed his touch and his warmth.

"Thank you, love. I missed you so much, Cyn." John returned the hug squeezing his arms around her tiny waist. "Where's Julian at?"

"I missed you too... like mad." She mumbled into his neck. "And he's with Mum, I thought we could have a night together without any distractions.", smiling flirtatiously while answering his question. They stood there for a bit just admiring the lost interaction between them.

John loosened his grip and placed a hand on her cheek, looking lovingly into her eyes. Cyn's arms still wrapped securely around his neck, pulled his face down to hers and kissed him gently.

"Mmm", John replied and kissed her back harder this time. Soon enough Cyn was leaning against the kitchen counter kissing her husband with all the time spent away from him. Trying to save the intimacy for later, she put her hand to his chest and slightly pulled away. John leaned his head against hers.

"I love you", he said looking back into her eyes with a sly smile.

"I love you too", Cyn replied giving him a smile. "So.. How was the tour, love? Tell me all about it!", trying to act as interested in it while really, she missed him the second he left the house.

John though, knowing she wouldn't care about the details of the tour, told her so. "Aw, common Cyn, you know how it was! Like it always is, no one can fucking 'ear us anymore and i'm tired of hotels and dressing rooms. And you saw how crazy America was the first time. Truly, love, it was nothing special." Cyn laughed lightly and walked over to the liquor cabinet.

"Well, I'm just ecstatic that you're home, John. Glass of wine?" John, who had already taken a seat on the couch, gave her a "yeah".

Cyn opened some fairly expensive wine and poured into two glasses. Walking over to John, she handed him one.

"Thank you, lovey.", John said as he grabbed the glass from her. Cyn replied with a kiss on the cheek as she settled into his arms.

"Fuck, I'm exhausted.", he said as they mindlessly stared at the random show that was featured on the telly. John necked the last of his drink and turned to Cyn, and just looked at her for a while. Cyn returned in blushing and lay her head on his lap. She looked gorgeous, her hair was up in a messy bun and she was wearing shorts that barely covered her ass and one of her favorite tiny black tank tops.

"Ya know, I'm off for six weeks until we start again in the studio.", John said hoping she would look up at him from her head laying on his lap. The blonde hair emerged from below him and she cupped his cheeks, almost straddling his lap.

She didn't say anything, she didn't have to. How could that news not make a woman happy?

She feverishly kissed John and swung her other leg across him so she was actually sitting in his lap. John moaned as he placed his hands on her hips and deepened the kiss.