I felt like the darkness was choking me, it was putting pressure on my chest.

Soon a bright light shone behind me, I twirled around utterly surprised.....me.

It was like I was looking in a mirror,  starring back at my emo reflection. I almost fell back.

Her-me-whatever she was stretched her hand to me"Don't let the darkness take us."

"W-what do you mean?" I asked scooting back.

She/me fell to floor clutching her head in pain.

I keeled beside her"Are you ok?"

She got up steadily shaking under her weight"More than better," She turned around to reveal her bright red hazel eyes.

She smiled a wicked smile"Much better."

I froze, I tried to lift my legs from the black titled floor, but it was impossible, it was like my legs were glue on with fear"Who-who are you?" I choked.

She/me played with a piece of my white messy hair"You."

I chill descended from neck down my spine in one spit second.

"You can't be!" I starred deep into her eyes, they were starting to creep me out.

"Oh, yes I am." She chuckled.

"Am not evil!" I said pushing her away from me.

She pushed me against the wall, her eyes darken"Not yet you are..."

My eyes widen with fear, I pushed her away once again"NO!"

"Oh, yes you will..." She/me hissed.

I felt energy going throughout my body and outta the tips of my fingers....fire.

I shot her/me with it,  her body burning in pain. Her body soon disappearing into ashes.

I felt relief, I killed her.

It feels good doesn't it? Said my own voice in my head.

"IT DOESN'T!" I said lifting my head.

Thats what you think now....but soon-

"I'll BE THE SAME! NOW SHUT THE HELL UP!!" I yelled my hands shaking, I could.smell ash.

"SOUKA!!! WAKE UP!!" Screamed Creon through my ear.

I jumped soaking with sweat, breathing heavily as if I just came from running.

"Are you ok?" Asked Protona, she stood right by Creon.

I smiled nervously shaken"Yeah , Of coarse I am."

Creon threw me my black hoodie"Then lets go!"

"Creon!" Said Protona angry.

I slipped on the sweater on, throwing my hood over my head"Where are we going?"  

"On a mission, very evil Kishin." Said Excalibur.

"Wheres Koli-"My question was answered when I saw him sitting by Proton outside.

They both got up as we went outside.

"So who is she-"

"He, actually, His name is Conquer." Explained Protona as we wandered through the night.

The short breaze made the ends of my white gown, I pulled them down blushing"And where-"

"Looking for me!?" Said a voice through the eerie night.

"Show yourself!" I said sticking my hand out as Koli landed in my hand.

I something slide up my leg slowly, I looked down stunned.....a snake.

I screamed while trying to yank it off my leg.

Proton grabbed the snake by it neck, and lightly set it down.

"OH! PROTON SCHOOLED YOU!" Laughed Creon jumping happily.

I blushed defensively"SOUKA SLAP!"

Creon stumbled around dizzy from my chop THUMP! and Creon landed flat on his back.

Excalibur jumped on top of Creon as if he was dead"Ha!"

Creon woke up squeezing Excalibur slowly around his neck"Shut up."

The Man appeared from the shadows, his mangled green hair falling on to his shoulders, as he cocked his neck to left"Too bad I have to kill you...your guys are like clowns." He chuckled.

"We will kill you first....." Muttered Creon within his trident.

"What? I didn't hear you squirt." Said Conquer.

Creon tensed"WE WILL KILL YOU FIRST!!"

Proton launched at Conquer with the tips of his trident.

The man laughed grabbing the trident along with Proton and sending both flying through a nearby house.

"CREON!" Said Protona while she ran towards Conquer.

He laughed throwing porcupines in every step Protona took"What the?" Excalibur Exclaimed.

Protona stood strong until...she tripped under a porcupine"EKKKK!"

"I guess its are turn." I muttered to myself knowing Koli would only ignore me.

"You won't get any farther then those two dimwits." Said Conquer as he took a glass jar out of his leather sack he had hanging around his neck.

"Try me." I hissed swinging the scythe over my head.

"You bet." He laughed throwing the at us.

I moved out of the way only missing by inches"Shit."

"Ha!" I laughed proudly.

"Look again...." His eyes shined bright.

"Huh....." I took a peek...."Spider's. "

There were approaching every side on me.

"I won't give up easily." I smirked, I took two steps behind, and look forward.

I ran until I reached a wall of a house nearby, when I started to climb to top.

"Look below stupid." He said again.

I looked down, the spider's were crawling up wall below me.

I stood up on roof looking down at him"What are you going to do now?" he laughed.

I smiled as beamed down at him"NEVER UNDERESTIMATE ME!!"I jumped off the roof swinging the scythe once again.

I swung the scythe through this neck laughing ,blood draining from his body, the Conquer was dead....laying in his own blood.

Told you....getting darker and darker. You laugh even sounds evil.....I stood there shocked, my legs shaking"Am not evil. "

Koli flipped outta my hand transforming back into a human.

[15 Minutes Later. ...]

After Koli ate the kishin we all went to the beach,  and sat down by the shore.

"Uhhh...my face hurts." Said Protona

rubbing her face.

"My legs ache." I said stretching my legs painfully.

"How about you?" Creon asked Proton.  He took a harder hit than all of us. He mashed into a wall.

He shrugged,  and just looked down at his feet.

Creon jumped up grabbing a empty glass bottle"LETS PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE! !"

Hi guys!*smiles*

hoped you liked the chapter!

please comment your favorite character so far! I want to know who you like the most

bye!