Chapter 1- Showing who's boss

Rachel's PoV

I was awakened by the light passing through the curtains, I sat up and stretched for a couple of minutes, I looked at the clock..it was five in the morning..quite early i should say our class starts at seven, but I decided to go to school early today,I went to the bathroom and took a bath letting the cold water wake me up from my sleeping state,after taking a bath, I wrapped a towel around me and blow dried my hair then I wore my outfit (her outfit is the picture above)then made a smokey makeup but not too much then added my vanilla scented perfume .. I went downstairs and sat on a chair at the dinning room... "such a lovely breakfast, as always Mrs.Evans"I said thanking our family maid who was like a mother for me... since I was a kid she was the one who take cared of me..in spite of my family being one of the riches and wealthiest my dad didn't gave me much attention since the car accident.. I realized that my dad blamed me about it.. argggh stop the drama.. after finishing my breakfast,I got my things and called my driver to take me to school, I boarded the car "Goodmorning Mr.Roberts"I said greeting the driver, "Goodmorning Rachel..isn't it a little earlier for you today?" Mr.Roberts said I just laughed"I really don't know why but I felt like something made me wake up a little earlier than usual"I replied I decided to read a book...

Time Skip 

I was near school "later I'm gonna go home late so don't wait for me, i'll just take a cab okay?" I reminded Mr. Roberts, "okay deary but please call me okay?" Mr. Roberts replied... I went my way to school there weren't so much people yet just those boring teachers so I decided to go to the library first to read some books, I know nerdy right? but you better not fuck with me or your dead..I noticed someone sitting on the sofa infront of me..his face didn't seem familiar maybe he was a new teacher... I decided to show him whos boss later on 

  Time Skip (Drama Class) 

Me and my friend Jeniffer sat infront of class as always.. it was our favorite spot... we always messed with the teachers.. especially the new comers,so I decided this was gonna be a fun day for me and a nightmare for that poor teacher.. after a few minutes the teacher came.. "Goodmorning students my name is Alan Rickman but call me Sr. Alan"the poor teacher said "doesn't sound like a goodmorning with you around" I said with a loud voice nough for everyone to hear while my  all of the students laughed "I'm letting you know that I will not tolerate this attitude in my class.. detention later"the teacher said leaning on my desk "Ooooohhhh"the students choired "tsk tsk tsk  you really are new here, for your information your messing with the wrong person"I leaned in.. got the gum off my mouth and sticked it on the desk I stood up and made my way to leave the room "what if I don't wanna go to detention? gonna do anything about it?"I asked and left the room.

_____________________________________________________________________

So hey guys what do you think? sorry for the short chapter but I promise you the next chapter would be much more longer... this story was inspired by a wattpad fanfic that I was inspired with,if you liked my story just give it a like or vote sorry for any typos or such