Like The Cardinal Direction

I had to come up with a counter-attack against Michelle and Ariana. I thought it through, coming up with multiple possibilities for my revenge. Finally settling on one , I search for the supplies needed. Max has agreed to help me with it and is beyond excited.

Right now its about 2 in the morning and everyone is asleep other than Max and I. It's a perfect to time to take revenge. I grab the glitter and Michelle's keys to her car. Max has the whip cream and tin foil. It's time to get to work.

We quietly walk out of the house trying not to make any noise. I unlock Michelle's car, looking at the perfect white leather seats. Revenge can be so sweet for the soul. I take the cap off the glitter, dumping some on the driver and passenger's seat, I hand the bottle to Max. He pulls down the visor opening the flap that covers the mirror. He gets the visor at a good angle, puts a clump of glitter on the mirror and quickly closes it so he doesn't get any one him. Next we take the whip cream, spraying it on every piece of interior that is in this 1998 Lincoln Town Car. Normally I wouldn't waste whip cream like this but it had to be done. We dump the rest of the glitter inside the car. Taking the tin foil and wrapping it around the steering wheel and her dashboard. I look at the time, 3:30 am. Our work here is done.

"Hey, Max we're done." He nods his head cleaning up the evidence. We both head inside, eager to see Michelle's expression when she finds out that her car is a disaster.

As soon as I lay my head down on my bed I'm fast asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake to the sound of my alarm blaring in my ear. I sit up and instantly my head hurts. I lay back down trying to get rid of the pain. Convincing myself that my future depends on me going to school. I get up out of bed. It's funny how I remind myself of a zombie in the morning, yet I got angry at Michelle, Arianna and Sam for taking and posting a picture of me sleeping. I almost forget what Max and I did to the car. Seeing Michelle's face just pushes me to move faster.

I put on a regular black t-shirt, Nike hoodie, and ripped skinny jeans. I wear black and orange Nike Downshifter 6's. I took my shower yesterday before Michelle got what she deserved. She is the reason for so much of my misery.

A scream comes from outside. Knowing the sounds coming from Michelle, I rush to my window. The look on her face was enough to make my day.

I hurry downstairs, grab a granola bar and head to my car. It's nothing like Michelle's car. Unlike her, I had to pay for it by myself. Yeah, I know, it seems unfair, but I am fairly proud of myself for being better than she is at something. No, she isn't an athlete by my standards but she is the one that is admired the most. Michelle is beautiful, and I mean on the outside, on the inside, well lets put it this way, her personality needs some beauty sleep.

I reach the school and pull into a parking space when another cars rams into the rear end of my car. Thank god I got to school early or I would be missing class right now. I look out the window to find him. Really, why is it always him I have problems with.

"I can't believe you West!" I shout at him with rage lacing my voice. "Why? You aren't blind are you? There is no way you wouldn't have seen my car, if you were paying attention. Did you just not care enough to find a parking spot?" I get out of the car to see how bad the damage is. There is only a little dent and a couple of scratches. His car only had a few scratches and chips in the paint. I blab on and on about the damage and how he was going to pay for it. After realizing that he wasn't paying attention, I repeat his name a couple of times.

"Is West even your name, you don't respond to it very well." He looks at me as if I'm crazy.

"Yes, my name is West. It's just like the cardinal direction." God, I hate this guy. Even in times were I'm very angry at him, he still manages to entertain me.

He goes on to say that he will pay for the damage done, I thank him. He pulls his car away from my car to find another parking spot. I walk away from the scene ready to get some education. I hear huffing coming from behind me. I turn around and see a familiar face, it's Cole, he is Steel's best friend and over the years we have become close. He also has the biggest crush on Barkley. I'm pretty sure that he thinks nobody knows, but in reality even Barkley knows.

"Hey, do you know where your brother is?" He asks.

"I think he stayed at Scar's house last night. To answer your question I don't know where my brother is." He nods his head waves bye, and walks in the school building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

Hello Everyone that decided to read my story. I am so so so sorry that I haven't updated. I have been super busy and I also know that this a short chapter. Please don't be a silent reader, comment, vote. I like receiving feedback, good or bad. Thank you for reading what I have so far and hopefully the next chapter will be up in a couple of days.