chapter 3

Jazmines's POV 

the other guys start walking towords me and i start crying even harder (if thats possible) this is it i always thought it would be different. it would be romantic and special to the love of my life on my birthday or on my honeymoon in paris or something not now not like this not when im this young.

then all of a suden i hear something, a voice " i wouldnt do that if i were you." its sounds like a boys voice and he sounds really angry like really really angry. " just walk away little boy. and if you dont, you will reget it." steve warns him i wish i could see who this boy is but with all these guys crowding around me plus all the crying im doing. " im not going anywhere but you are cause i called the police about 5 minutes ago so yeah im not going anywhere." he said sounding so brave " dude he's probably lying" one of the guys whispers to Steve. just like that i hear police siren. "not lying" the boy says and Steve and the other guys start moving away from me and i can see the red and blue lights coming closer, the guys start sprinting away. soon the cops start chasing after them, the boy from before comes up to me, he stops once he gets a clear view of me but he shakes it off and continues walking towards me.

" hey, are you alright." he says softly. " do i look alright to you." i say sassily. 

"still the same old Jazmine i see." he says chuckling, what the hell how does he know my name? "urmmmmmm. do i know you." i ask confused " oh urmm, no" he says looking dissapointed " but im Jai, Jai Waetford." he says putting his hand out to shake mine. when my hand touches his i feel zapps run through my hand and up my arm. 

"nice to meet you." i say shaking his hand.

"so are you ok. where does it hurt. wow i cant believe i just saved you. does your head hurt. where did they touch you. oh my gosh say something, why wont you say something." Jai keeps asking questions but doesnt give me time to answer them. " im fine my head hurts alot and i just want to go home." i say 

"okay well the ambulance are coming soon to check on you ok." Jai says 

Jais POV

i cant believe it was Jazzy, my Jazzy well not anymore but that doesnt matter what matters is if she will be okay. she's being checked on right now but its been at least a month since i've seen her since that day and every single day that passes i miss her even more. 

I wish she would Remember.