Chapter 1

NOTE:

HARRY STYLES IS NOT LIKE THIS IN REAL LIFE, HE IS THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE. HE WOULD NEVER HURT A WOMAN.

Well, at least I think he wouldn't. I don't know his private life. :|

Onto the story, lervs :)

______

{flashback}

My legs were crossed, in like a criss cross applesauce position, studying the new articles of clothing I had gotten hours before.

Harry had his credit card on the dresser, so I used it. I thought he had it out for me.

He was out in the studio today, with the boys, of course.

Some background information about Harry and I's relationship - we have been together for about a year now, moved into his gigantic apartment - well, flat - in London half a year into the relationship. We met at McDonald's, him and the boys laughing along while I was reading the second book of the Hunger Games series. They were irritating me, so, me being the brave self I am, decided to shut them up. Which resulted in myself telling Harry my number as he typed it into his contacts. I guess you can say we have a strong relationship. It's hard, though. Dating a popstar. He's all over the place, but I savour (did I spell that right?) the moments when we do have time to sleep in, cuddle, have a lazy day.

It was 5:45 PM exactly, 15 more minutes until Harry would be home.

The slam of a door being shut startled me. Was it Harry? Maybe. But he said he'd be home at 6. I shook it off and went down the hall to greet him.

He stormed past me and I gasped at the force of wind that hit me.

"Harry?" I spoke quietly, my voice laced with fear.

"What." He spat from the room. "Where's my fucking credit card?!" My confidence drained and I hurried to get the card from my purse, which was inside the room.

He watched my every move, normally, when he did, I would be stripping down or something out of the ordinary for me but he was glaring at me as he did it.

"Did you use it?" He barked, ripping the small blue credit card away from my hand and pulling out his wallet and sliding his card into a slot.

"Yes." I whispered, barely audible.

"Speak up, bitch!" He slapped me with such great force, I fell back and a sharp pain was felt on my cheek and my back.

No look of regret crossed his features.

What the hell just happened?

Did my boyfriend - Harry Styles - the cupcake I fell in love with, really just fucking slap me?

Why am I not doing anything?

The answer to that was that I was completely paralyzed, frozen, by what he just did.

"And where's my fucking dinner?" He yelled, causing me to wince at the loudness of his voice.

That night was the first ever night I got my beating. I'm never talking back to that douchebag again.

{present time}

That night was one of the worst nights of my life. I felt so weak and sore the next day, Harry's arms wrapped around my waist like nothing happened the night before.

The thing is, he wasn't drunk. He was sober. He's always sober when he beats the hell out of me.

Don't get me wrong, I want to gain the confidence to just kick his balls and run.

But where will that get me?

More beatings. That's where.

Today is September 16th, our anniversary.

Most likely he forgot. Which I'm hoping he did. Otherwise I would get an 'anniversary beating.'

I would know because he gave me a 'birthday beating' on my birthday.

I lay flat on the marble bathroom floor, my cuts bleeding and my razor dripping blood.

I sighed and cleaned up the mess and cleane up my wounds.

Pounding on the bathroom door got my heart to race. I gulped and opened the door.

"Happy Anniversary, babe." He went in for my cheek and kissed it. You see, we don't kiss much anymore - or at all to be exact. He stared at me, waiting for my response.

"Well? Aren't you gonna say it back?" His voice raising at every word.

"Say something, bitch!" He screamed, slapping me. The fall caused my sleeve to scrunch up.

"Ah, look at you. So weak that you resulted to cutting yourself. I hope you die, slut. Commit suicide. I don't fucking care." He kicked my ribs and slammed the bathroom door shut. "Why the hell did I ask you to be my girlfriend, anyways!" He yelled, causing tears to fall down my beaten up face.

I inever thought Harry would be so cruel. I thought he loved me. I actually thought he loved me. Now I'm afraid that he'll bring another stripper home like last time.

I started at the white wooden bathroom door, wanting to die already, so I don't have to put up with this shit. I felt a cough coming, and I did. I coughed up blood for the hundreth time.

Why does my life have to be like this?

_____

A/N -

I feel so bad for Elizabeth, ugh. :( Things are going to get extra worse for her. I hate Harry in this fanfiction, don't you?

Listening to Best Song Ever while writing this, teeheee. Is this chapter too short? Leave response in comments please.

I may update everyday after school, depends on how much homework I have.

Do you guys like the cover? :) I make my covers on my phone because I don't wanna download any editing programs onto my computer.

Until then, lervs.

CHECK OUT MY FRIEND'S FANFICTIONS:

The Hidden Secret by Halz1235

The Band That Has Changed Everything by Halz1235

CHECK OUT MY FANFICTIONS ALSO ON THIS ACCOUNT:

Almost Is Never Enough (Harry Styles)

Pretending To Be A Fangirl (Harry Styles)

CHECK OUT MY FANFICTIONS ON MY OTHER ACCOUNT:

Remember Me? (One Direction) by malzia

Trouble Makers (One Direction)by malzia

TATA FOR NOW!

not edited xx