"Sup."

"So how are things with Akaashi?"

"Ehhhh."

The two were bromodachis, so of course Kuroo was always there to hear Bokuto ramble on and on about his crush Akaashi. But still, Bokuto went through Kuroo's bragging about Kenma all the time.

"Are you guys a couple?" Kuroo asked.

"I'm not sure...." Bokuto sighed.

"You'll be an official couple when he falls hard for you tomorrow. But only if the plan works out." Kuroo stated.

"What plan?" Kenma yawned as he walked into the room scratching his head. His bed head obviously showed that he had just woken up. He wore only Kuroo's shirt, which was way to big for him and covered him almost to his knees.

"Oi, hey Kenma!" Bokuto yelled.

"Hi Bokuto-san." Kenma blushed when he looked over to see Kuroo smiling at him. Bokuto yanked Kuroo's arm and pulled him out the door.

"Anywhoo, we need to go get Akaashi's gift, so let's go now!" Bokuto said, dragging Kuroo outside.

"Haha, is someone jealous they don't have such a cute boyfriend?" Kuroo laughed, still being pulled away.

"shut upppp" Bokuto mumbled.

_____________________________________

They were currently walking down the street with all sorts of stores on both sides.

"So what gift should we get him?" Bokuto asked.

"Correction bro, what are you gonna get him?" Kuroo replied.

"I donno bro."

"Something from the heart!" Kuroo tried to say romantically as he jokingly twirled around Bokuto.

"Come on man this is serious."

"Wow, Bokuto serious? Well then, here's my idea."

Akaashi was coincidently, inside the cafe Bokuto and Kuroo were standing in front of. He sat inside drinking some tea, and eating a little cake. He just noticed Bokuto and Kuroo talking, and decided to go outside too.
But suddenly a couple of girls walked up to them. Akaashi, being shy, decided not to go out to them anymore. Especially since he realized they were the same girls from that time in school. Of course, they were all over Kuroo and Bokuto. Akaashi was really confused when Bokuto and Kuroo walked with the girls who clung to them and guided them somewhere. They wore revealing clothes that Akaashi thought looked tacky. But not as hideous as the amount of makeup painted on their faces. They were flirting and acting all cute and girly. Akaashi thought that was something he could never beat because he was a boy. Acting cute was something he just couldn't do. He left the cafe to go to the park. God he was so confused on what to feel about Bokuto.

_________________________________________

Bokuto and Kuroo finally found a store and looked around. Bokuto found something and got in line to pay for it.

Bokuto handed the lady some money and she handed him a small bag with a small box in it.

"You can resize it in the next 30 days if it doesn't fit." the lady said to Bokuto.

"Oh-yah sure." Bokuto nodded.

"I'm sure she'll like it sir. What a lucky girl she is!" The lady grinned and nodded her head.