"I- I don't really know, I swear." I said, trying to swallow the lump forming in my throat. I knew it was at any point and time that mom and dad would be going door to door of everyone we knew, asking about the twins and Alex. I knew the police would be involved, but for some reason, I felt sick as everything I thought became a reality.

"Honey-"

"Aunt Lissa please, I- they're here with me, but you cannot tell mom or dad, or even the police. I was called a few weeks back and they told me they were running away because mom and dad were fighting and they could no longer stand. Aunt Lissa, they don't want to go back there, and I don't want them back there either," I told her, finally spilling. "Please, please don't tell anyone this."

I heard some talking before a door closed and Aunt Melissa sighed. "Sweetie, I'm not going to say anything, but you've got to understand how much trouble you could be in. I'll try and get them to believe that neither you or I have any idea where they are, but after a few days, all four of you are to come back here, do you understand?" She question.

"Yes, I swear. Thank you so much Aunt Lissa." I said, feeling myself relax against the couch as everything seemed to slow down. I no longer felt suffocated.

Quickly we shared goodbyes and I hung up, letting out a long, loud sigh. My heart was still hammering in my chest as I sat my phone down. Kellin was looking at expectantly, his eyes boring into me.

"Okay, you three have to go upstairs and pack all of your things." I said, moving Alex from my lap. They all let out whines and groans, staring at me.

"What? Why? Where are we going?" Andrew demanded to know as he climbed off the couch.

"Back to Aunt Melissa's." I told him simply.

"But I don't wanna go back there, I like it here." Anthony whined, his shoulders slouching. I sighed, shaking my head.

"I know, I know, but I'll explain more whenever you finish gathering your things." I told them, and with more whines and complaints, Andrew tugged Alex upstairs and all three of them left.

"Why are they leaving?" Kellin asked as the twins and Alex had disappeared.

"Aunt Melissa wants us back there, and plus the police along with mom and dad stopped by her house I guess not so long ago." I told him, explaining the full story. Kellin seemed a little surprised, although I couldn't blame him.

Soon the twins and Alex came down the stairs, no longer in their pajamas. They took their places on the couch again, all of them looking for some sort of explanation, except Alex was just following what Andrew and Anthony were doing, probably not really understanding what was going on.

"I think you guys probably know that mom and dad are upset that you left without any sort of explanation and haven't shown back up in quite some time," I said, "and because of that, they're going to everyone we know with the police, asking for you three..." from there I explained the entire situation and what we were going to do. Alex tuned out through the middle, deciding to play with her stuffed animal. In the end, the twins seemed to understand and that was the end of it. The three of them eventually left for upstairs, opting to play video games in Kellin's room.

Kellin and Vic had left, going out which left me to my thoughts. I had a bad feeling about this entire situation, then again when did I never not have some kind of feeling about anything that involved mom and dad? I knew it was bad to think or say, but it was how I felt and there was no changing that.

Eventually a knock on the door pulled me from my thoughts, and at first I thought it was Kellin and that maybe he had forgotten his keys or something, but when I pulled open the door, I was wrong. Austin stood there, a rather cute smile on his lips and a spark in his eyes. He looked rather handsome and it felt like it had been forever since I last saw him, but that was a lie, but I couldn't help how I felt.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Vic told me you were still here and I thought that maybe you'd want to go out." He said, shrugging.

"I can't, my brothers and sister are here and I don't trust them to be alone." I told him, shaking my head. Austin still smiled, reaching forward and grabbing my hips.

"That's fine, our plans involve the night so we can't really go right now." He told me, pushing me into the house and pulling me over to the couch.

"You seem to be in a good mood." I took notice, smiling as we sat down together on the couch. Austin shrugged again, once more smiling.

"I've been thinking about you all day, obviously that's why." He said sweetly, leaning in and kissing my lips. I felt my stomach churn with butterflies as I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him back.

"How was work?" I asked, pulling away. Austin hummed, pulling me closer to him.

"It was fine, I guess, although I really wished you were there so I could see you fall into another rack of music like you did that one time." He said, grinning. I burned with embarrassment, hitting his arm for remembering such things and bringing it up.

"It was one time, okay! Plus that was after the party that Kellin threw up on me at." I said, rolling my eyes and Austin snorted.

"God, that was an awesome party, though. The alcohol was good and that's where we met, remember?" He said, running fingers through his hair before kissing the side of my head. "You were resisting me and I was trying to swoon you."

I chuckled and shook my head, sighing. "And to think, if I hadn't agreed to go to that party, we would have never met and we wouldn't be together." The thought wasn't nice to think of. My life would be so much different if Austin wasn't in it.

"I think we would've met at some point and time, maybe at a store or along the street. Who knows." Austin told me, smiling as he shrugged. I smiled too, leaning in and kissing him once more.

We sat around Kellin's house until he came back, allowing us to leave and wander around before Austin took us where he wanted us to go for the evening.

。。。

this chapter suuucks and I'm sorry it's been awhile, but I lost inspiration and I wasn't really sure where to go with this story after the last few chapters but I think I'm back on track and have somethings planned and hopefully you all are still interested?

thank you all so much for 3k, it means so much (:

and I'm thinking about publishing a new story soon and I have several planned out so I'm deciding so who knows what'll happen. ALSO I'm finally out for the summer so maybe I'll be posting more??? who really knows, but anyways hopefully you liked the chapter some exciting stuffs gonna happen soon