15 letters to you (Larry stylinson fan fic )

*Louis's p.o.v*

Do you guys know what is Wong with Lou ?? "Liam's voice rang though the flat. Then there was a bang on my door ."Come on Lou what is wrong you have been like this for the past week we don't even know what we did " LIam's voice said again .

This all that happens i wake up we all go to an interview and they ask about " Larry Stylinson " and Harry always denied it but Larry is true . and it kills me slowly when he says" no " it kills me when he is with someone else and not me . I know i might sound like a child but i cant take it anymore . Then we go back to the flat i go straight to gmy room without a word or dinner.

Then something comes to mind i know it sounds stupid but it is worth a try. i grabbed a pen a piece of paper and started to write.

Dear , Harry

so hi Harry . umm i don't know how to do one of these thing but here it go's.

it kills me when you say we are not together. i don't know how longer i can take the pain harry .

i have always love you and always will from the moon and back.

you know how to make my day when i am sad .

i don't know what it is about you .is it your smile .is it the way eye sparkle in the light . is it the way you flip your hair . i don't know but i love every thing about you and no one can stop that not even me .

but the point is i don't know if i can take the pain any more harry how when people ask you " are you and Louis dating . and you just deny it . harry that hurt . i know you love me but if any one finds out they will hate us . i don't think i can handle all that pain any more .

i have the directionator hate , the pain when you deny we are not together and then we are going to have the hate of us being together .

i have tried killing my self multiple time but when i do i think of you and how you would feel about this .That i would think that you will hate me or not love me any more .

but harry i am tired of this . i love you

with lot of love ,

Louis <3

I finished the letter with a heart and put it into an envelope and put it in my desk so no one can find it .what i wrote was true every thing i wrote. everything .i finally gave in and opened the door and walked out . I put a fake smile on like nothing had happened and walk to the kitchen where the lads were . I went to the fridge grabbed a banana and peeled it while everyone was watching me no one dared to say a word . i looked at the time it was 6:53. then someone said " why don't we all watch a movie " a girls voice said . wait wait wait last time i checked we were all boys . i look around the room to find a girl right next to Harry holding hands..

Did you hear that did you hear the cracking noise yeah that was my heat breaking .

All the boys agreed and i just shrugged my shoulders . We all walked to the living room to go watch the movie everyone sat on the floor with blankets pillows and candy / sweets/drink and lots of other things .While i sat on the couch by myself . I don't even know what movie we are watching i just sat there silently by myself. i guess we were watching a horror movie . i loved horror movies i remember i always scare the lads in the middle of the movie.

In the middle of the movie the girl that was holding Harry's hand earlier . had jumped and got scared . so Harry pulled her to his chest and kissed her head .

i wonder how my heart is still working . it has been throw a lot .

umm guys i am to tired to finished the movie " i said fake tired .

But Lou you love horror films i even picked your favorite and you always stay until the end even if you are tired or it is really late and have a big day the next day " Liam said all sad and worried in his voice.

i just shook my head no and left the room. i ran up stairs before any of my tears fell.right when i locked my door i let them fall there is no use in keeping them in. i crawled into bed .

And that night i cried my self to sleep like every other night.

************************************************************************************

Author's note

hey so i decided to make a Larry stylinson fan fic so i might post ever sunday . if you liked my story and read more

comment what you think and vote .

i would say vomment . but it sounds like vomet like throw up lol

bye ,mae