1: Blood And Blue

I walked out of the forest and into a village "I heard they were coming here" I listened carefully to the group of woman talking among themselves "I do hope they don't all they wish for is land and power... I thought the yokai's were evil but having to fear for my life and children lives about the humans it's quite scary" I narrowed my eyes humans can be evil as well as yokai's my guardian told me of this, plus I have heard of these humans, they started a war between other's and are destroying villages to get the power they need "I hope the legend of the Zircon demon hits their ears and they stop before it's too late" I smirked at this comment "I heard that they already heard about her and some wanted to leave but the leader killed them before they could. Apparently the leader doesn't want weaklings on his team" humans I am one yet I'll never understand them. Shaking my head I kept walking until I came to a shop "hello" I nodded my head at the lady noting I acknowledged her, I pointed to some apples, peaches, and some other fruits, I'm a vegetarian, "here" I gave her the money and left to the forest again.

Tonight the group of people will be to that villages entrance I'll get them there before they can hurt anyone. I continued to walk as I passed two figures no they can't be I turned around as I saw the red hair of the red headed Yokai along with sliver hair of the fox walking next to each other, it is them what are they doing here if they hurt anyone in that village I'll kill them. There was a strong gust of wind as it blew past the two males.

3rd POV

Akura ou and Tomoe felt eyes on the back of their heads but shook it off, but soon after there was a strong gust of wind, it was ice cold both knew no normal climate could do such a thing like that. They turned around... No one was there "what happened to that girl we past?" Akura ou asked as they turned around "brother you can be an idiot sometimes... She could have walked deeper into the forest" Tomoe sighed as they kept walking "right" Akura ou laughed.

Azurite's POV

I walked to the burned village, the smell of ash still remained "I'll kill you for what you did to me" I said as I laid down in the middle of the village with my food, the middle was the only place where there was no ashes 'I still remember that day... I was so young why did I have to run I don't deserve to live if my family is dead' I sighed as I closed my eyes. All the memories came flowing back to me.

Flashback

3rd POV

A little girl with white waist length hair and Zircon blue eyes watched silently as the grownups discussed what to do with the two yokai's on there way to the village "we mustn't let them come any closer" one said "but they a yokai's... DEMONS!" One yelled "yes but we must hide our little child they will surely kill her or use her power for evil" at that time the girl was only 5 years old she knew nothing yet not even her powers "yes so Azurite when the night falls and you here screaming run my child run don't look back run" one also said looking at the little 5 year old girl who trembled at the thought of her family and friends being killed. The girl nodded "good" the adults nodded and one woman with black hair and blue eyes with a white Japanese traditional white dress, walked up to the girl holding out her hand for the girl to take "come now my child it's time to go" nodding the girl whose name is Azurite took the woman's hand and the walked out of the building. Azurite sighed looking up at the woman "mother what's going to happen tonight when we sleep" the woman looked away with tears in her eyes "I only wish for you safety my child please for me run like what the elders told you to do run... Be safe for me your mother" Azurite knew things were about to turn for there worst she has never seen her mother cry so things were about to get horrible.

They came to an house that was different from the rest but beautiful, the two walked inside "mother-" "child I give you something of your father's that will protect you" Azurite was shocked she has never met her father, her mother told her that he...

They came to an house that was different from the rest but beautiful, the two walked inside "mother-" "child I give you something of your father's that will protect you" Azurite was shocked she has never met her father, her mother told her that he was a demon, "what is it?" Azurite asked looking at her mother as she walked into her room. Her mother came back out with a wooden box "open it" she handed the box to Azurite. Azurite nodded and opened it, inside was a silver necklace with a beautifully designed crescent moon with a face on it, in the middle was a beautiful blue crystal, "mother" Azurite gasped "it was your father's he handed it to me before he died... I was supposed to give you this on your 16th birthday but since things are turning for it worst I will give it to you today" her mother said as tears willed up in her eyes "mother" Azurite whispered as she hugged her mother.

That night Azurite was woken by screams "AZURITE WAKE UP AND LEAVE" Azurite shot from her bed after hearing her mother scream "MOTHER" Azurite seen a red haired yokai come up behind her mother "RUN CHILD" with that the demon killed her mother in c...

That night Azurite was woken by screams "AZURITE WAKE UP AND LEAVE" Azurite shot from her bed after hearing her mother scream "MOTHER" Azurite seen a red haired yokai come up behind her mother "RUN CHILD" with that the demon killed her mother in cold blood making blood splatter on his face and clothes along with a little on Azurite's crying face "MONSTER" she yelled running as fast as she can from the demon. Outside was a silver haired fox demon glaring at Azurite "where are you going?" Azurite heard someone behind her, turning around she found the red headed demon was a smirk on his face "awe is the little girl lost" he said gabbing Azurite by the neck "L-Let me go" Azurite dig her nails in the demons hand making him drop her "wench" he said trying to grab her again but she dodged him and the fox demon "I'll kill you for killing family" Azurite said running in the woods "I'M SHAKING HUMAN" Azurite heard one yell 'I'm guessing it's the red headed demon' she thought. Azurite climbed a tree and watched as her little village burned to the ground as screams were heard, she closed her eyes. A sliver lining was casted over the girl making it seem like she was glowing, the sliver light shot from her body and above the little village making it rain killing the flames.

The girl opened her eyes, her blue eyes were now a deep red colour, she blinked a few times calming herself down, once she was calmed her eyes turned to there zircon blue again.

"Blood and blue" were mixed that day.

End of flashback

Azurite's POV

I opened my eyes as tears stream down my face 'I miss you mother' I turned my face to the sky hoping to catch a glimpse of my mother's face 'and father I love you too' I let my tears fall.

After a few minutes I stopped crying and ate my food 'I'll get them for this' I growled, glaring at my food as I ate.

Ok so I have decided to keep this book going but it might be slow updates considering I have the "past... In the real world" one to finish but don't worry I will still update :D

Poor Azurite:(

Ok so I found some time on my hands to update this book!
I was re watching Kamisama Kiss and now I have another book about it yup I think I'm now obsessed with Akura ou again! Ugh anyway that one won't come out for a while now.
Enjoy!