Chapter 2 - Trevor's house

Trevor's POV
"Hey Britt" I said with a huge grin on my face that I always had on when I saw her.
"Hey, so where's this laundry machine?"
"Oh come in, do u want a cuppa?"
"No thanks, I just had one."
"Oh the laundry room's just through there"
"Ok thanks" she walked towards the
Laundry room and opened the door and was about to step in when she just opened her mouth and stepped back.
"What is it?" I said walking towards her. I looked into the room of laundry and saw a mountain of clothes that I must have thrown in and not realised. She walked in and looked around with her mouth still wide open.
"Where do I start?"
"Well you could do darks first, let me help." After about 10 minutes we finally got everything organised. There was two piles darks and lights. Brit had already put a load on and showed me how to use everything perfectly.
"Now I wouldn't mind a cuppa" I laughed when she said this.
"Sure, come sit down"
She sat down on the couch and I talked to her whilst making us two coffees.
"So how were your parents" I said taking a sip from my coffee.
"Oh they were fine just in a rush, I saw them a lot last week in between rehearsals so it's all good."
"Have you nearly finished packing yet?"
"No where near, I still need to wash a few things but then I just need to pack a few more clothes," she said and laughed
"Oh well why don't you go home and get your stuff and you can stay here for the night since I'm taking you in the morning anyway?" She sat there and thought about it for a moment, until she said
"Sure, I'm just going to go home and get all my stuff, I'll be about 20 mins"
"Ok see you then"

Brittany's POV
I jumped in my car and drive out of Trevor's drive. I was still a little shocked that he asked me to stay at his, we've slept in the same place before when we had a cast sleepover but nothing like this.

I arrived home and shut the door behind me, I grabbed my suitcase and put all of my pre packed clothes in it. I got a separate bag and threw all of my dirty clothes in a bag. My phone buzzed and I saw it was from Trevor

Trevor: hey Britt, I just thought do u wanna order a take away I was thinking pizza or Chinese. Your choose?🍕🍜

Brittany: sure I would love pizza, do u want me to order it now??

Trevor: no that's fine I have a voucher here. Do u want your usual?

Brittany: u know my usual?😏

Trevor: of course 🤗🤗🤗

Brittany: Okay I'll be 5 mins 😆.

Trevor's POV
I locked my phone and typed our orders into the computer. I went into my bedroom and thought that I should tidy up a little bit before Brit got here, even though she knows I'm messy. There was a knock at the door and I opened the door to see Brit standing there with her arms full.
"Oh give me one of those"
"Thanks" She put her stuff next to the couch when the laundry machine went off.
"I'll go" she said and walked into the laundry room.
"Wait be careful, it might be a bit slippery I spilt something earlier and-"I said whilst walking after her, but she fell and I caught her in my arms and brought her up towards me. Our lips were inches away from each other and I took my chances and moved in to kiss her, but she didn't do what I thought she would or back away. She just kissed me back, I backed her out of the laundry room and against the wall, she wrapped her legs around my waist and put her arms around my neck. There was a knock at the door and we broke apart.

Hey guys sorry I left this on a cliffhanger but it isn't really, hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. Comment what you want to happen or what you think will happen😂🤗🤗❤️