(0.1)

(louis P.O.V)
!beep! !beep! !beep! !beep!
i turn over and slap the alarm to shut it up. ugh. its a brand new day and im starting work at redhills high school as a teacher in sex ed. this should be fun...right?
••••
i stand up and walk over to my dresser, picking out new boxers and my grey tie. stumbling over to my closet, i picked out a white shirt, grey slacks and a grey jacket.
soon enough i am out of the shower and getting dressed.
I stare at my watch as it reads 7:45. I walk into my kitchen to grab the keys.
••••
half an hour later i am at the gates of this large establishment that i was about to call my workplace. locking my red commodore, i walk towards the office building where i am greeted by the principle.
"Tomlinson, right?" his dark expression could scare even the greatest predator.. although he does not intimidate me. i could take him down with my bare hands..
i smile sweetly, "yes thats me."
he extends his hand and i shake it firmly.
"so you received your teaching curriculum in the mail, am i correct?" he gives me a side-glance and i nod.
"thats good to know, now follow me and ill get your room timetable"
i nod again and follow him down the long dark hallway, huh, this is my kind of place.
••••
Period 0 - FREE
Period 1 - A4 year 10
Period 2 - G8 year 8
Period 3 - G8 year 8
LUNCH
Period 4 - E6 year 9
Period 5 - FREE
RECESS
Period 6 - H2 year 7
••••
as i walk into my first class many of the year ten students quiet down and turn to look at me, although there is one group at the back who are all standing on the desk and laughing at something funny on one of the boys' phones.
"GET OFF THERE!" i bark over the classroom. the teenagers immediately sit down and lower their heads.
"WHAT ARE YOUR NAMES?!" i growl again.
the first male, the group leader i presume, whispers quietly, "Luke.."
i narrow my eyes at him, "Thats 'luke SIR' to you child."
he lowers his head further, "yes sir." i chuckle under my breath and begin the lesson
••••
its period 2 and i am about to have a double lesson with year 8. as most
of the students walk in, i notice we are one short. hmm..maybe hes just absent. but after a few moments a young boy walks in and instantly everyone starts laughing at him. i mean i can see why.
this boy walked in wearing a pink pencil skirt and a white crop top. his long, dark curls hung around his face and he wore bright pink eyeshadow. he. was. fucking. beautiful.

HIYOO, so im trying out writing a larry fic. please tell me if its shit so ill just delete it haha! anyways, comments? suggestions?
All the love. L x
(See what i did there?! sorry ill go now)