"Go fuck yourself!" 

"Gladly!" Brian smirked, taking off his boxers. He ran his hand up and down his large dick, moans of pleasure barely escaping his slightly parted lips. 

"Th-that's not what I meant!" Roger said, a hint of exasperation in his voice.  

"Well, what do you mean? What do you want?" Brian questioned playfully, rolling his dark hazel eyes. 

"Goddamn it, you know what I fucking want already!" Roger groaned. "I WANT YOU! INSIDE OF ME! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?" 

"I'm not the one it'll be too much for." 

"What, I can't handle your gigantic cock in my tiny ass? I'm not a fucking adolescent, I'm a grown-up!" He whined. 

"Well, by the sounds of your moaning and groaning, I really don't think you are in a place to judge." 

"SHUT UP!" As soon as Roger said it, he felt immature again. 

"Re-fucking-lax." Brian snickered, grabbing some lube as he tore off Rog's tight jeans. Roger squirmed out of sheer agitation, impatiently longing for Brian's next action. Brian's hand made its way to Roger's waist, slowly pulling back his underwear just enough so that his ass was exposed.  

To get Roger used to the feeling, he poured a small bit of the lube out onto his fingers. He pushed in a few fingers, thrusting in and out gently. Roger let out a soft purr in pleasure, and this continued for a little bit more. Suddenly, Roger felt the guitarist's fingers pull out of him. 

"Don't worry, pretty boy. You're about to get exactly what you've been begging for."  

That's when he felt it.  

A strange wave of both unfathomable pleasure and a twinge of pain hit him as he felt Brian deep inside of him. Roger had never felt anything like it. Brian looked at Roger, a seductive smirk on his face. It faded for a few seconds, as Brian addressed the younger boy. "You're comfortable with this, right babe?" 

"Y-yes, of course." Roger panted between uneven breaths. "I couldn't be better." A pure look of ecstasy found its way onto Roger's face. Brian lovingly smiled at his bandmate beneath him on their shitty, creaky mattress. Roger bucked his hips against Brian as he pushed himself into him. The rhythm of his thrusts increased in speed and force, as Roger collapsed into the bed in pleasure.  

Brian's large hands moved up from Roger's hips to his hair, gently tugging on his thick blonde locks. This soon became ruffling his fingers through the drummer's hair, as his right hand moved back to his hips, his left staying where it was. 

Roger didn't know what to think. Here he was, having angry sex with his bandmate, his BEST FRIEND, in a cheap hotel room on tour. And, he was enjoying the hell out of it. "Sh-shit, Bri." He moaned, Brian seeming to force himself inside of the drummer at a quicker pace.  

Then, all of a sudden, he stopped. Roger turned to face the guitarist, who was at this point lying face-up on the mattress, an annoyed look crossing the younger boy's face. "Brian, what the HELL are you do-" Roger was forcefully silenced as his head was pushed down onto Brian's erect dick. 

"Hmm..." Brian moaned, Roger's head bobbing up and down, his hand running up and down Brian's length. Roger gazed up at Brian's face, feeling satisfied with his "hard work." He watched Brian squirm and toss in pleasure as he licked the tip of his dick. "D-damn, Rog." Brian panted between heavy breaths. 

Roger could only grunt in response, although he longed to say so much more. He was practically aching at the thought of telling Brian how hard he was, how much he loved fucking him, how electrifying it was to be with him. He honestly hadn't ever felt anything like what he was doing with the older boy, his older boy.