Hangin'

I got a call from Ethan.

Hey, y/n can I come over? I need to talk to my best friend," he was so sweet. That's one of the reasons why I love him.

"Of course Ethan do you even need to ask," I commented.

"Good because it's cold outside. Can you open your door," I got up from the couch to open the door.

"It took you long enough," Ethan played.

He went into the kitchen to get us both some sodas. He could do that since he basically lived here.

"You want to watch a movie?" I asked Ethan.

"Why you asking? Is that even a question? Put something on." He added.

I pulled out The Last Song. My favorite movie. "This movie again?"

"Yes, again. I love this movie. If you don't want to watch it, why don't you leave the house," I remarked towards him.

"No no. I'm fine with it. It's just we watch it 24/7."

I pushed in the movie, and started the movie. I grabbed the popcorn, and ate a big handful. This is going to be a good movie night.

***

An hour and 48 minutes later, the movie was over. I looked at Ethan. He was sleeping on my couch, again. I got a blanket them wrapped him up. I then walked to my room. I put on some of Grayson's sweats, then put my hair in a messy bun. I got into bed. I then took out my phone. I had a couple texts. A couple text from my friends. One caught my eye. It was my boyfriend. He said, 'hey, babe, I was thinking about you. Can I come over?'
He was the sweetest guy ever. I sent him a text,'sure I'll open my window.' We often hung out late at night, so he's used to coming into my window. My father would not be okay if he caught Grayson in my room late at night. Even if he was a chill dad. A few minutes later, my boyfriend came through the window. He was wearing a leather jacket, blue jeans, and some black converses. He looked good.

I got up from my bed and hugged him. "Hey, babe," he said with a husky voice. He pulled something from behind his back. It was white roses. My favorite. "I wanted to congratulate you on adding your test," I kissed him on the lips.

"Thanks baby," I kissed him on the lips again. He was the best boyfriend ever.

No one could top him. Ever.

***

A few hours later, we were still talking. I looked over at the time it was 3 in the morning. I didn't care. We stopped talking for a bit. He was on his phone. I was just looking at him. He was really hot. He is the greatest guy. Probably only guy who doesn't care about who I am. He doesn't care that I am a nerd. He cares what is deep down. Below my skin.

He looked looked up for a second, and his mood changed. "Hey, babe ? I got to go. See you tomorrow in first period okay?"

"Okay see you tomorrow, honey," he was acting a bit strange I wonder why.

I brushed the weird feeling away, and shut my window, then turned my lamp off. I fell asleep in a matter of minutes.