Chapter 1

Hi guys this is my first story so don't judge. Sorry if there are any mistakes I will go through and edit when the story is finished. I will try my best to update asap but I can't promise u anything. Enjoy!!!

Riley's pov:

Walking through the front door of my house, a sense of relif hits me! Finally, I have finished senior year and have 3 months to chill until I'm off to uni.

I walk up stairs and enter my room. I look at my self in the mirror. Staring back at me is my mums brown eyes and blonde hair.
I look lower, at my stomach, and instanly hate what I see.
For months now, I have worried about my weight. I have resticted myself to eat just dinner and then vomit it up after when finished. As tears start to form in my eyes, my vision drifts away and my eyes land on a photo hanging above my mirror.

Sitting in front of my beach house it two young children.. Me and Ryan. My ex-bestfriend. Since the moment we were born we were unseprable.
All that changed when him and his family moved off to america. After two months of endless online communication, he stopped replying. For days I would wonder where I went wrong.....

I am lost from my train of thought as I heat the front door open down stairs and the sound of loud footsteps come up the stairs.
All of a sudden my bedroom door is yanked open and there stands my brother. He is my twin, and ryans best friend. They still kept contact over the past years.

"Mum wants to see you downstairs" says Sean. And just like that he's gone. Rolling my eyes, I walk down stairs to see my mother sitting at the island. Hearing my foot steps, she turns around with a smile on her face. "Oh hunny, good you are here! I just wanted to ask you something". Joining her at the island, I take a seat. "Now, I know you wanted to relax over summer break, however we have decided that because some old friends are in new Zealand....we might go to our beach house with them for a month!".

Hearing the word 'beach house', I  start getting excited. "Stuff relaxing!! Of course I wanna go to the beach house!!". My smile then drops when I realize something.. "Who will be joining us?" I ask. "Thats the funny part" says mum.... "Ryan and his parents!!"

Hearing that name my face turns white. This can not be happening!

FIRST CHAPTER DONE!! HOPE IT WAS GOOD AND WILL TRY ASAP TO UPDATE XX