I stretched my arms over my head as my gaze fell to my sleeping mates, they looked so peaceful and happy, and they had no shirts on I could practically feel the room heat up with my arousal, but I just turned and headed towards the bathroom.

I opened the door and closed it quietly behind me before going to do my business, after I flushed I got my toothbrush and toothpaste out and started to brush my teeth, only looking up at the mirror after I spat the toothpaste out. I looked back at the sink to turn the tap on before snapping my head back up to the mirror and a high pitched scream left my ears.

MY HAIR WAS ON FIRE!!

Sebastian and Brock stumbled into the room, nearly falling over in a heap from the rush to get in here. When they looked at me, their mouths instantly dropped in shock as they took in the sight before them.

“My god damn hair is on bloody fire!” I screeched at them so loud they had to cover their ears, I was freaking out right about now!

“Just relax, it is just the fire element, it’s not emitting any heat so I’m guessing it won’t burn anything either” Brock said calmly after closing his mouth and taking a step towards me.

“I don’t bloody well care if I burn aNything, I want my normal hair back!” I yelled at them, storming past them and into the wardrobe, picking out some clothes for today, already in a bad mood about my new powers.

“Flame is coming today, I’m sure she will help you” Sebastian said, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my cheek, Brock kissing my other check before they both changed into some clothes to wear today.

I walked downstairs, checking in on Dysme to see if she was up but she wasn’t in her room, she must have already gone downstairs to have breakfast. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, Sebastian and Brock following behind me, brushing their hands against me as often as they could, while I just rolled my eyes.

When I got into the kitchen I was taken back for a second to see Flame was sitting at the table eating a stack of pancakes and talking to Dysme. When she finally looked up at me the first thing she did was start laughing, and I got the feeling that it was because my hair was still on fire. I did my best to glare at her and she gave me a sheepish smile.

“Just think in your head, search around until you find your spirit fire, and draw it back in” she stated simply as if it was as easy as blinking, well I think she has had many years to practice.

I sat down at the table with my mates either side of me and did what she said, focusing really hard and when I opened my eyes next I was greeted with everyone smiling at me. I reached my hand up to touch my hair and felt it was back to normal, doing a little victory dance in my head as I began to eat the pancakes that were in front of me, after putting chocolate chips, strawberries and whipped cream on, sounded gross but it was Delicious.

“That was actually really good, I couldn’t get that until like 4 weeks, I was stuck with flaming hair for 4 weeks, it sucked” Flame said with a smile before finishing her pancakes.

“Hey mummy, Flame said you’re going to shoot fire today, can I watch?” Dysme asked, looking at me with pleading eyes, they were so adorable.

“Sebastian and Brock were going to take you to get icecream, Weren’t you” I said, giving a pointed look at both of my mates, I didn’t want Dysme around while I was training, something could easily go wrong and I could hurt her by accident.

“Yea, do you want to get some icecream? And we were going to go to the fair as well” Brock said with a smile, and I watched as Dysme smiled and nodded her head fast.