Wait, shouldn't that guy be at the Ministry with the whole Dark Mark thing at the World Cup? Eh. Whatever. Lightning started to flash and thunder roared overhead. Rain began to leak through the roof as our screams broke out. A strange man stood in a doorway. He cast a spell upwards and sealed the roof. Peace was restored. The man in the doorway stared up at the ceiling with one eye? Wait, no, two eyes but one was fake that rolled around. He had brown thin hair and was quite short. I know this man... Then it clicked.

"Bloody hell, it's Alastor Moody!" I said to Astoria.

"Who?" she asked.

"Alastor Moody. Also called Mad-Eye Moody. He's a great auror. Half the cells in Azkaban are full of prisoners thanks to him. He's supposed to be 'mad' though these days."

He hobbled to the Head Table breathing heavily, looking around. His "special" eye was darting everywhere. Dumbledore got up to talk to him.

"My dear old friend, thanks for coming." They shook hands.

"That stupid ceiling," he replied. He took a flask from his belt and took a sip.

"Whats that he's drinking you suppose?" Astoria asked me.

"I don't know but I highly doubt it's pumpkin juice," I replied shaking my head.

He finished drinking and turned back around with a shudder of disgust. Crouch went to the front of the room near the tower thingy.

"After due consideration, the ministry has concluded that for their own safety no student under the age of seventeen shall be allowed to put forth their name for the Triwizard Tournament. This decision is final."

Everyone started to boo and protest. Even from the Slytherin table, I could hear George and Fred scream, "That's rubbish! You don't know what you're doing!"

 Even from the Slytherin table, I could hear George and Fred scream, "That's rubbish! You don't know what you're doing!"

I was pissed even. Triwizard Tournament might be dangerous and all but eternal glory... now that sounded nice.

"Silence!" Dumbledore yelled in one long yell. The talking ceased and Dumbledore made the tower thingy melt away showing a goblet. Blue flames erupted from the goblet. "The Goblet of Fire. Anyone wishing to submit themselves for the tournament, merely write their name upon a piece of parchment and throw it in the flame before this hour on Thursday night. Do not do so lightly, if chosen, there's no turning back. As from this moment the Tri-wizard Tournament has begun."

We were dismissed to bed and I  hurried out of the Great Hall. I didn't want to be seen by Madam Maxime until tomorrow. As I was walking, I slammed into a body causing me to stumble back. I was caught by the waist before I fell. I recognized the touch that sent electricity. I placed my hands on the other person's chest and looked up. Cedric. I smiled and stepped back.

"Thanks," I said. "I should really pay more attention to where I'm going." I laughed a little and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

He chuckled as one of his friends walked up to us.

"Hey Ced, who's the chick?" He asked eyeing me. He had dirty blond messy hair, blue eyes, a long nose, and thin lips.

I put hands on my hips.

"That chick has a name you know," I replied.

"Yeah, I know. Mine's Isaac." The boy replied sticking out his hand.

"Hazel," I replied taking the hand.

"Oh, your Rosewood's sister." He said.

"Really? Is that how I'm known by the sixth years? Rosewood's sister? Not the beater on the Slytherin team'?" I asked.

"Well sometimes. Mostly everyone calls you the Slytherin Princess." My eyebrows shot up.

"For what reason exactly?" I asked biting my lip.

"Well, you're beautiful and you've got great grades."

"I'm not beautiful." I snapped.

"Oo. Feisty." Isaac smirked raising an eyebrow.

I squinted at him, crossed my arms, and gave him a fake smile.

"Glad to hear. Well, I'm going to bed. It was nice to meet you, Isaac. Bye Pretty Boy." I said, turning on my heel. I walked around the corner and rested my forehead against the wall letting go a breath of air I didn't know I was holding.

"Nice Ced. Pretty Boy just came from a pretty girl's mouth. She literally just granted you the entrance that no other guy has acquired since the day she walked into Hogwarts." I heard Isaac say.

"Yeah sure," replied Cedric with sarcasm dripping from his words.

"No really. Guys would kill to be in your place,"

The sound of their footsteps ceased and I turned to leave, grinning like an idiot. I reached the dormitories to see Astoria already there.

"Who was it?" She asked immediately. I sat down on the bed and sighed.

"Who was what?" I said looking over at her. Her smile was huge.

"Don't play dumb. Was it Diggory? I saw him staring you almost the entire feast." She said. I don't know what got into me but I squealed.

I slapped my hand over my mouth and fell back onto the bed. Astoria screamed and rushed over.

"Tell me everything!"

"Oh, he's such a gentleman! He's so sweet and kind! And Merlin is he handsome." Suddenly my grin was wiped off my face. "Astoria! What's happening to me?! I'm falling for Diggory! Every girl likes him! This is what I try to avoid! Being just another girl who likes a guy everyone likes. I'm nothing interesting. He would never like a girl like me."

"Don't say that about yourself. You're drop-dead gorgeous. " she said. "and, you are right. Diggory is a looker."

I blushed. Astoria started to laugh.

"Anyways, I'm going to bed." She said getting into her own bed.

I got up and got ready to go to bed but when I got back into my own bed I couldn't sleep. My thoughts were being consumed by the boy with soft caramel hair and chocolate eyes.