"It's hurting again isn't it? Your scar." Hermione asked.

"I'm fine," Harry replied with a shrug. I opened my Chocolate Frog and stuck it in my mouth.

Hermione leant forwards. "You know Sirius will want to hear about this. What you saw at the world cup, and the dream." Harry nodded and took out some parchment. I sighed.

Merlin, please I beg for this to be a normal year. PLEASE... I don't know if I can survive...

Once we got off the train and into the school everyone seemed to be crowding the pillars. I squeezed my way through to see what they were looking at. I scanned the skies for anything odd when I noticed it. Beautiful white stallion flying horses were pulling a large carriage.

 Beautiful white stallion flying horses were pulling a large carriage

My hand went over my mouth. I knew where that carriage was from. Beauxbatons Academy of Magic. Suddenly the water in the Black Lake rippled fiercely as a tiny boat sailed in. The boat emerged into a humongous boat. I knew where that boat was from too. Durmstrang Institute. I whimpered knowing what was going to happen this year. The Triwizard Tournament. Worse: the Yule Ball. Dad taught me how to dance at a young age. It's a piece of cake really.

I walked into the Great Hall and immediately spotted Astoria.

"Astoria!" I exclaimed. She and I hugged. She pulled back and looked at me.

"Whoa. You-" I slammed my hands over my ears, shut my eyes tight and sang.

"LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!" To the top of my lungs because I knew that she would say something about my body from the results of bring a teenager. She started laughing and we sat down at the table together.

We watched the sorting, which was so boring, per usual but had a nice time catching up. When it was over Dumbledore stood up.

"Now we're all settled in and sorted, I'd like to make an announcement." The doors to the Great Hall opened and Filch ran up comically. "This castle will not only be your home this year but home to some very special guests as well. You see Hogwarts has been chosen-" Filch whispered something in Dumbledore's ear and they had a mini discussion. Once they finished Filch ran back again.

"So Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event." Here it comes... "The Triwizard tournament." OH MERLIN! People started to murmur and whisper. "Now for those of you who do not know, the Triwizard Tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests. From each school, a single contestant is selected to compete. Now let me be clear, if chosen, you stand alone. And trust me when I say these contests are not for the faint-hearted, but more of that later. For now please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic and their headmistress Madame Maxime."

The doors opened and the Beauxbatons young women walked in with their blue dresses, hats, and gloves. The walked up the aisle a little and sighed romantically which caused most of the boys mouths to drop . They repeated the process two more times, the last time creating butterflies. All the boys in the room were transfixed on the girls.