Your breathtaking.

Updating again today cause I have no life and nothing better to do.

Connor: good morning Troye boi

Troye: good morning Con da Bon

Connor: 😊 are you excited for tonight? I am

Troye: yes just a little nervous

Connor: why you shouldn't be nervous although so am I.

Troye: glad I'm not alone lol

Connor: never. Btw the place I'm taking you to is a surprise.

Troye: okay? I don't want it to be a big surprise though what if I underdress.

Connor: lol k just wear some jeans or something it's not gonna be that special although it would be worth it.

Troye: okay enough 😳.
Troye: I have to go I'll talk to you later.

Connor: WAIT. Where are you going?

Troye: just with a friend calm down babe.

Connor: don't tease me. And okay see you later.

Third person

Connor was just wondering around his descent size apartment trying to kill time before his and Troye's "date". He ended up watching a few movies and cleaning up a bit for a few hours.

It was around 5pm when he stopped cleaning and playing his amazing Spotify playlist. Which had LANY, the 1975, and old classics of Amy Whinehouse. He went on Instagram and scrolled through his feed. He stopped when he saw a post of Troye's (yes they follow eachother I forgot to tell you sorry) it was of him and a guy smiling while drinking coffee. Connor was a little mad/jealous of it but what could he do. He isn't Troye's boyfriend and Troye never said anything about having a boyfriend so maybe they're just friends? He looked at the tag and it says Matthew Erickson. Like ugh who the fuck is that?

While trying to figure out his feelings. Connor gets a phone call and the caller ID says "Tro✨" he answers it a little distraught because they haven't talked in the phone before and he hasn't thought about why they haven't before. Next thing he knows is Troue speaking with his amazing accent.

"Hello?"

"Hey Con"

"Hey what's up?"

"Nothing just got back home and a little bored waiting for the time to go by"

"Oh me too so how was your day?" Connor asks because he's a jealous little twat.

"Good just hung out with a friend"

"Oh cool I saw the picture on Instagram it looked like you were having fun. You looked cute" Connor says but realizes what a fool he sounded.

"Oh you saw that? Well yea it was fun. How was your day?" Troye asks awkwardly.

"Good just watched a few movies and cleaned a little"

"Cool well I'm gonna start getting ready for our little date I should say haha see you soon Connie" He said it having a little more confidence than earlier knowing that he was teasing Connor again. But he doesn't know how dominant Connor is yet.

"See you tonight babe haha"

Then he ended the wanting to let Troye know that he could tease right back. He started getting ready by getting in the shower and shaving his chest and pubes. Not thinking that he was getting lucky tonight of course he wants to take it slow with Troye. He doesn't even know if he likes him in that way. (I'm cringing) Connor was a very controlling person so when it came to hair he wasn't happy. But today was his lucky day it cooperated and the waves were perfect.

He then starting getting dressed. he put on a pair of denim jeans that he just purchased at urban outfitters cause who doesn't like to wear new clothes that they just bought like come on! Then he started putting on a black very smooth thin black tang top that may or may not show of his six pack. He also put on a sexy raincoat/cape looking jacket that was a very nice fabric. (Just trying to creative🌚) when he was done with everything he looked at the time and it was already 6:50pm.

His and Troye's place were only 10 mins away so it was perfect. He grabbed his keys and wallet and walked to his car. He texted Troye that he was on his way while he was on the elevator.

Connor POV

When I got to Troye's place it looked pretty decent about the same size and my place. I text him saying I was here.

Tro✨: k just come up. it's room 303

I was so nervous and excited at the same time. When I got to his door I knocked. When he opened the door my body felt weak. He was the most breathtaking, beautiful, most handsome and prettiest thing and person I had ever seen

He was wearing black jeans with a blank grey tang that had the same fabric cause shiet I can see his nice ass chest that looked like it was carved by the gods.

(Just sayin)
"Hello Connor!" He sounded so excited and nervous.

"Hey Troye" I said very nervously.

"You look great holy shit" I blushed so fucking hard.

"Thank you. I think I can say the same"

"Are we ready?" he asked as I just stared at his existence.

"Yes"

~•~

updating again probably in like 10 minutes Kay?