Chapter 2-Senpai?!

Your POV
The following morning, my sister and I woke up and got ready for school.

"We're gonna be late!" I yelled, grabbing a piece of toast in my mouth. I then determinedly sprinted towards my bike. Unfortunately, I forgot to wait on Ayano...

"Shoot! She's gonna kill me!" I muttered as I peddled towards school.

Suddenly, a boy walked around the corner, making me screech to a halt. The sudden movement made me topple over and I was slammed into the wall. I felt myself lose conscience.

Senpai's Pov

"Are you ok?!" I exclaimed, rushing over to the girl. She had our school uniform on, so I guess she's a new student.

"Please wake up! This is all my fault!" I yelled, picking up the girl bridal-style. I blushed as soon as I realized how beautiful she was... Her (h/l) (h/c) hair blowed gently in the morning breeze as I held her. Her (e/c) eyes were closed tightly, as if she were having a nightmare.

I quickly picked up her bike and sat her on it. I draped her arms around my shoulders, and I strongly peddled towards the hospital.

"Where am I?" The girl had woken up. She let out a squeak of surprise.

"You lost consciousness, so I was going to take you to the hospital," I sheepishly explained, noticing her blush as she realized that she had head on my shoulder. I stopped the bike at the school, which was luckily on the way to the hospital.

"What's your name?" She asked me after a long awkward silence had passed.

"Taro Yamada," I stuttered, her curious expression to adorable to ignore.

"I'm (y/n) Aishi," she replied, glancing away.

"May I walk you inside?" I asked her eagerly. But before she could reply, I heard her gasp and turn around. I turned around and noticed a girl with black hair in a pony tail, also wearing a school uniform.

"Sister, I can explain!" (Y/n) cried, terrified of the newcomer's raged expression.

She glanced my way, and her angry face was replaced by a blushing one. She instantly tensed up, and looked shy.

"I-it's fine, sis. Let's just get to class," she muttered, walking up to (y/n) and gently grabbed her hand. She glanced at me once more, then went inside the school...