Meeting

Jason:
Wake up,wake up,uhh GET THE HELL UP NOW Jason.What, what's going on what do you want now Jasmine? Get up we have school were going to be late if you don't get up.EWWWW fine get dre...I already am, Jasmine interrupted. Ok well let me get a shower real fast an then I'll meet you outside ok? Ok fine but hurry your ass up she said angrily.

Jazzy:
Ok you ready? I asked as my oldest  brother got into the car. Yah why wouldn't I be? Because you don't have your shoes or backpack on I said laughing. Ugh I really need sleeeeeep, I'll be right back. HURRY UP I said as he was running into the house barefoot.

Jason:
When I finally made sure I had everything I headed out the door and before we knew it we were at school. I really don't want to be here  today or any day as a matter of fact but I know I half to it's just that school is so easy it's always been easy for me I've always been an A strait student but the only problem I had was my addi...Mr.Hennings what do you think your doing just standing out here you've missed half of my class now get in here before you get a detention. Oh fuck off you moron I said back getting pissed off with my teacher. That's it you can spend your lunch time in here then, oh well I'm sorry but ARE WE IN FIFTH GRADE LIKE SERIOUSLY GO... Um excuse me Mr.Hall a tall girl with blondish brown hair said which I'm guessing is new here. Um yes Dinah? May I use the restroom sir? Yes just sign out ok? Ok she said just about to stand up when I spoke up, can I go now I said curious as to who she was.
As she walked passed me i could smell her perfume I couldn't tell what it was but it smelled good. As she walked out I followed behind her, So what's your name I asked walking next to her, my names Dinah, Dinah Jane Hansen but my friends call me DJ, and yours is? I couldn't think straight she was just so gorgeous but all my thoughts were interrupted with her hand in my face, wait what sorry u..um the names J..Jason sorry that was we.. Nice to meet you Jason she said giggling while I just stood there imbaressed of what just happened but yet happy I got to talk to her a little.Um I thought you had to go to the "restroom" I asked her before she could say anything else.

DINAH:
Um I thought you had to go to the "restroom" he spoke before I could get to it, well I didn't actually half to go and you would've gotten that if you hadn't had been staring at me I said giggling he just looked imbaressed and to be honest he was cute and just my type he has dark brown hair and is 6'0 feet tall and from what I've seen seems very shy yet a risk taker and obviously a total savage an then not to mention the muscle, he had like the most cutest eyes I've ever seen they were hazel. We should get to know each other more I mean if you would like to I. Just don't want t.. I would love to I said interrupted him for what seemed like the tenth time today. After we got each other's numbers we talked more until the bell rang and I didn't regret missing class one bit because I got to know things about him and a lot of its was personal but he was comfortable with and I loved that he just felt that he could trust me.

Jason:

As soon as I got home I went upstairs, jumped on my my bed and laid there smiling like a fool but I didn't care I was happy right now she was awesome we shared so much stuff with each other and I felt so safe with her to where I felt like I could tell her anything. When I was done being weird I decided to text her ,

To:DJ☺️
Hey✌🏽

From:DJ☺️
Hey wyd today?

To:DJ☺️
Nothing just sitting here bored, wbu?

From:DJ☺️
Want to come with me to a party
tonight at 6:00?

To:DJ☺️
Yah why not where is it?

From:DJ☺️
(address) it's at my friends house

To:DJ ☺️
Ok thx see you there

After our text messages I took a shower and got on some  grey joggers and a  grey sweatshirt an then a pair of white vans.

To:DJ ☺️ Ok thx see you there After our text messages I took a shower and got on some  grey joggers and a  grey sweatshirt an then a pair of white vans

And with that I was out the house and at the party in no time. When I got there the first thing I see is a gorgeous  Dinah standing in front of me and I can't help but look her up and down she was wearing short shorts with a black  top and a red fleece around her waist an then some black converse and damn she looked good.

 When I got there the first thing I see is a gorgeous  Dinah standing in front of me and I can't help but look her up and down she was wearing short shorts with a black  top and a red fleece around her waist an then some black converse and damn sh...

Um my eyes are up here she said interrupting my thoughts, sorry I just can't help it  you look gorgeous. Awww thx ur to cute she said blushing then she grabbed my hand and led me into the kitchen what do you want to drink, oh wait scratch that just drink this she said handing me a drink.  When I took a drink she looked at me shocked, what's wrong I asked well I didn't think you've ever drank an alcoholic beverage before but guess I was wrong she said a little shy and it was cute. Well I have I said finishing my cup and getting another one when I finished three beers I looked over and Dinah was still next to me I started laughing at her because she was drunk and didn't know what to do with herself an then she had fallen so I went over picked her up bridal style and carried her upstairs and when I finally got to a room that wasn't occupied I set her down in the king sized bed.

Dinah:

I was dancing an then fell when all of the sudden I felt a pair of strong arms pick me up and carry me somewhere an then he just stopped and at me down in a bed an then covered me up. Wait will you stay with me Jason please, why not? He said laying down next to me and before he even got under the blankets I fell asleep. I woke up with the Suns light hitting my face I got frustrated and turned the other way but when I turned the other way I saw Jason next to me shirtless the. I looked under the covers worriedly hoping we didn't do anything but all I found was myself with my friends shorts on and a sports bra on I started to get a headache and it was driving me nuts so I got out of bed and took some Advil before I swallowed I heard the door close and so I took my pill and ran to the window to find a shirtless Jason running to his car while talking on the phone he had this worried look on his face and that made me wonder.