Saving (F/N) and exploring.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
I dropped my notebook. And ran to school. "(F/N) please be okay." I opened the doors then ran inside. There stood some guy wearing a black coat. He felt familiar to me but I shook it off and ran past him. "Be careful." I heard him say. I nodded. The class room was filled with these black things with yellow eyes. I (F/N) trying to hit them with a bat. "What you can't fight the heartless with a bat." I said. "Is that what these things are?" "I don't know. The name just popped into my head. These are the heartless." "Weird." She said. "I know right." Then a huge one appeared out of nowhere. Then the heartless jumped on us. "(Y/N)!" "That voice again." I then saw light. A weird key like thing was in my hand. "Wha...?" "Oh well. Where's (F/N)?" I attacked them but the big one grabbed me. Then I saw the boy in the black coat attack the big heartless. It dropped me. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed. Then I fell into the darkness. "No!" I heard the boy yell.

*Time skip*
"(Y/n) are you okay?" I saw a boy around my age he had brown spiky hair and blue eyes. "Huh?" I said. His eyes were full of consern. "I guess." "Good you had me worried." I blinked. Then I saw Jakob. "Jakob? What happened?" "The darkness took over our world." He said. "Where's (F/N)? "I don't know." I sighed. "I'm going to find her." I said standing up. "Be careful." He said. I walked out of the house. Then I turned around and said. "I will." I then walked away. Then the heartless came out of nowhere. "Come on." I said. Then the key thing came back. "What is this thing?" "It's the keybkade." "Keyblade?" I said. I started attacking them. "Keep up the good work!" The voice said. "There are just too many." I said. "Need help?" A rabbit of some sort came out using a remote control to fight. "Do you know where we are?" I asked. "Yep. You're in Twilight Town." He said. "I'm Oswald the lucky rabbit." He smiled. "Oh I'm (Y/N). Nice to meet you." I smiled back. I held out my hand. He shook it. "Let's go!" I said fighting the heartless."Right!" He nodded. After we defend the all the heartless. "Hey you're pretty good at using the keyblade." He said. "You know what this is?" "Yep my friend the king can use one. But right now I need to go find him." "Can I come with you? I got find my friend." "Sure come with me." He said running away. I followed.

????'s P.O.V
"She made out of there alive. Why can she use the keyblade? I have to speak with Namine. Maybe she knows who she is." I looked around. "There you are." "Riku? Do you know that girl?" "No but I think we need to test her. Just to see what side she's on." "Let's wait. She just started here." "Right." He said opening a dark portal he then walked through it. I then followed.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
"So this is your ship? I love it." "I take good care of it." "That's good. What does this button do?" I ran up to a red button. "No don't push that!" He yelled. But it was too late. I pushed it. Suddenly the ship shook. "What's happening?" @_@ I said. "I told you not to push it. But do you listen No!" @_@ Then the ship began to go really fast. Then it stopped. "I'm never pushing that button ever again." I said making a face like this. @_@ "we must have landed. "Where are we?" I said. "Let's see. I don't know. Why don't you find out when I fix the ship?" I nodded. (A/N: oh yes this is a Disney movie. And I saw it in the theater.) I walked out of the ship. I looked around. It looked like a fair ground but past that looked like some big house. Then I heard a scream. There I saw a girl with brown hair wearing a pink unform. "Oh no heartless!" I ran to her. I quickly defeated them. "Thank you." "No problem." "They have been appearing lately." She said "Really?" She nodded. "Show me." "Sure my name is Sen." "Oh my name is (Y/n). It's nice to meet you." I said as I was following her. We made there quite quickly. There I some frog guy surrounded by gold. "No it's mine!" He yelled at us. Then the heartless appeard. "Why!" I said summoning my keyblade. Then a guy in a black coat jumped in and summoned his own keyblade. "No way! You have one too!" He helped me fight the heartless. After he helped me fight the heartless he began to attacking me. "Hey! You help me then you battle me. What side are you on?" I said blocking his attacks. "You're not fit to use the keyblade." He said. "What makes you say that?!" I said hitting him with my keyblade. "You think you're strong enough for the keyblade?" "......" "I see we'll just have to deal with that later." He said jumping through a dark portal. "Am I fit to use the keyblade?" I said looking down.