A normal day. Well maybe.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
"(Y/N) Thank you." "What did I do?" "Thank you for helping me." The voice said. "Uh You're welcome."
"Sora!" I fell out of bed. "Honey are you alright?" My mom asked. "I'm fine I just fell out of bed." "Are you sure?" "Yea." "You should get ready for school. You don't want to be late." "Okay mom." I walked up to my closet. "What to wear? This'll do." I pulled out a dark blue shirt and a pair of blue jeans. After I got ready I pulled my hair back into pigtails. I looked in the mirror. "There all ready." I then ran down stairs. "Here's breakfast." Mom said putting my plate in front of me. "Thanks." "(Y/N)! Guess what?" My friend came bursting through my front door. "What?" "I'm in charge of the school dance. So it'll the best dance ever." "Cool." I said eating my breakfast. "Hey we're going to be late!" She said dragging me out the front door. "But my breakfast." I said. "Here." She said handing me a piece of toast.

*Meanwhile.*
????'s P.O.V
I walked through the city to meet him. I spotted him standing in the middle of the city. "It's up to you now." He said. "Right." I nodded. "You're our last hope." "Got it." I said opening a portal of darkness and walked through it.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
"We made it just in time." (F/N) said. "Thank goodness. Ms . Jones might have sent us to the office." I said as I sat down at my desk. "Hey (Y/N)" "Oh Jakob." "Here. It's for the dance." He said handing me a small box. "Thanks." I opened the box. It was a necklace. "It's beautiful." I said."Not as beautiful as you." "Oh You're the best boyfriend ever." A tear rolled down my cheek. "What's wrong?" "Nothing." I said. "Weird. Why I'm sad?"

*Time skip brought to you by seasalt ice-cream. At lunch*
"(Y/N) What do you think about under water theme for the dance?" "That sounds cool." I said taking the wapper off my ice cream bar. "I know right. I'm the best." She said. "Wait a second. I think you're getting a big head." "Nope your's is just too small." She joked. "Are you sure?" I giggled. Than she giggled. I took a bite of my ice cream. A memory flashed in my head it was fuzzy. I saw a two boys and one girl sitting on what looked like a clock tower. They seemed to be eating ice cream. I shook my head. "Are you okay?" "Yea." I nodded. "Let's get to class." I nodded.

*After school*
"Man I'm beat." I said laying down on my bed. I already finished my homework. I opened my notebook and began to draw. Sometimes I didn't even know what the heck I was drawing. I grabbed my color pencils out of my bag. Then I began to draw. *ring ring ring* my phone began to ring. "Hello?" "(Y/n) help!" She said. "(F/N)!" I looked at my phone. *End of call.* I looked outside. The sky was dark.