◆2◆

Day 359 without Pietro

I woke up the next morning to be faced with Steve, still wearing the same unbuttoned shirt from last night. We were both laying on top of my duvet, but I had my grey hoodie wrapped around me.
"Were you not cold?" I ask quitely. I was still half asleep. Steve made a negative with his head and leant forward to kiss me.
"Good morning to you to," he whispered as he leant to give another peck at my lips. I pulled away and pushed my forehead against his. I stroked my hand along his face and then on his torso.
"I hope today isn't going to be as stressful as the last few months," I sigh. I know I was ruining the mood.
"Very unlikely," Steve returned.
"You know there probably going to go ahead with this act, which I think is totally unacceptable because if the leader of the Avengers is saying no then they should at least listen." I comment.
"Well, of course their gonna listen to the metal man with billions in his bank account," Steve grumbles
"Well you have a heart, which is more than anyone could want," I reply. Steve smiled and hugged me.
"This is why you're my girlfriend," Steve smirks as he pulls away from my hug and kisses my hand. He got up from the bed and buttoned up his shirt.
"I'm gonna go eat something, and try to get the government to listen to me. To us" steve said. He looked stressed. I got up from the bed and walked to him. I stroke my hands through his golden hair, and saw the stress lift slightly from his face.
"We'll get through this, I promise Steve."