Chapter 1: Hey aren't you...

Chapter 1: ~~~~Anika's POV~~~~

It's been a year since I last broke up with my boyfriend. I have then been paranoid about. because he used to hit me.

That's the whole reason I broke up with him. but the breakup was terrible. he had done something more worse that he has ever did and I did not expect it....

**FlashBack**

I was on my way to my boyfriends house.Eric. I want it all to be over he was to much. he hurts me a lot.

I walked out of my car when I got to his house. I walked up the steps and in front of the house.i knocked.

He opened the door and says...

" Hey babe, u couldn't wait to see me didn't u?' he says getting horny.he is making me get more mad him now.

I was about to respond back saying no but he beat me to it.

"Do u want to have some fun now? so u want me to take ur virginity?" he says winking at me. I got more grossed out now.

"No? I want to tell u something." I said

"If it's not important then let's just get started in having some fun?" he say more hornier.

" It is important!" I said

"Fine come in" he said and steps out if the way.'i would never waste my virginity on him' I thought.I would want to save it for someone who cares for me much more than my now going to be ex-boyfriend.

I walk in his house and stand beside his couch I don't want to sit on it cause I know how many girls he has had 'fun' with in that couch.

He walks to the couch I am standing by and sits on it.

"Sit down" hey says

"No thanks i'm fine." I said not really want to sit on it.

"Ok so tell me what is so 'important' that you wanted to tell me..'' Eric said

" It's that, we can't be together anymore" I said turning away from Eric once i said it.

" Your joking aren't you?" he said getting angry.

" Sorry but I'm not." I said looking down.

He stands up from the couch and gets in front of me.I was ready for impact.maybe not but I knew he was going to hit me.

He slaps me right across the face. I grab my cheek. I look down.

Then he hits me, kicks me, slaps me more. I couldn't hold it no longer.

I hit the floor. I look down beside me on the floor. there's blood.

I backed out...

The last thing I heard him say was

'Nobody breaks up with me. I breakup with them...'

Is he insane?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up feeling more sore than ever.

I got up from where ever I was...

I looked around the area I was.i was outside. who puts a person outside when they abuse them?oh that's right Eric does.

I looked around more.

I was surrounded by trees. am I in a forest?

I walk over to a road. but before I get there I shout...

"F**k you Eric!!" I scream looking up at the sky.

I walk to the road and take my phone out of my pocket. I am so glad Eric did not take my phone. I wouldn't be able to live if I didn't have my phone.

I looked at my WIFI and there wasn't any.

So I went to my map app. I looked and i was east of the map. and my home is north. I put the GPS and follow it home...

Now I was paranoid if Eric sees me he can hurt me again...

I hoped not...

**FlashBack Over**

I haven't seen Eric since then. and I hope it stays like that.

I just feel like he is going to hurt me again...

~~~

Right now I am in in England. I used to live in the united states.i don't feel like going back again.I'm too paranoid.

I walk down the sidewalk looking down. I am just too shy. I look up and I see Starbucks. I walk faster to Starbucks.

I finally get there. i am just a little slow when I come to new places.

I walk up to the cashier and order my coffee. I payed and I got my coffee 7 minutes later.

Ok so I forgot to tell u about myself...

My name is Anika but u can call me Annie. I have shoulder length hair that is light brown. I love the rainbow colors. I like parties that are nice and calm. I guess that's it...

I walked out of Starbucks. Once I got my coffee.

I kept my head down... I then spotted a magazine on the floor. I picked it up.

I read the cover. 'one direction' I then saw five boys underneath it. they are cute. I kept the magazine in my hand then I kept walking.

I looked down when I was walking.

I should have not done that. I crashed into somebody and dropped the coffee all over us.

"What the hell?" the guy says.

" I'm so sorry I didn't mea- " I was cut off by him.

"Sorry my arse" he says then grabs me on pulls me up from my shirt. now I was like 4 feet away from the ground.

I thought boys weren't suppose to hurt girls? well I think I thought wrong..

I was about to scream but some else punches the guy in the face.

He falls to the ground. I quickly grab my stuff I dropped except the cup from the coffee. I hold the magazine. In my arms.

I closed my eyes and whispered" please don't hurt me, please don't hurt me" I repeat it a lot of times.

I then feel a hand touch my shoulder and the person says" come with me" I open my eyes and see a curly haired guy.

I don't know what I was thinking and I just followed him.

He took me behind a building and said" are u ok?" he says in a deep British voice.

I look down. I spotted the magazine in my hand. I look at it. one of them looks like the guy i'm talking to now?

I look back at the guy then back at the magazine. I repeat it looking at both once again. then I spoke up...

"Hey aren't you...