All tied up

"Peetteer" Sam called me from upstairs "What Sam" I yelled back. "Can I please be untied now" he asked "I promise I'll be good". I walked upstairs and looked at him wiggling around on the bed. "Look at what we have here" I said walking over to him patting his crotch "somebody's gotten hard haven't they baby boy". "Mmnn" he moaned "That feels good sweetheart" I asked. He blushed and looked away. "You like being called sweetheart" I asked unbuttoning his pants "yeah" he said breathlessly. I pulled his pants and underwear down "There you go sweetheart. I bet that feels better doesn't it" I asked. He nodded his head "shirt too please" he asked. I got up and he whined "I'm just getting the scissors, so I can cut your shirt off" I told him. On my way back I grabbed the lube. After I cut his shirt off, I turned him over and covered my fingers with lube. I used my index finger to tease his hole, and he tried to push back on my finger. I let it slip in after a few seconds, and watched as he relaxed. I got up to three fingers before he started begging to be fucked. I covered my penis with lube and slowly entered him. "Please. Ungggghh...Peter please move. Want you to move now" he begged. "Anything for my sweetheart" I said before slowly thrusting in and out of his tight hole. I knew that he wanted this to be rough and quick, but I wanted to make love to my baby boy today. "C-can I cu-hum now please" he begged. I watched as tears ran down his face "of course you can" I told him. Feeling his hole clench around me when he came sent me over the edge; I thrust in as deep as I could and bit the back of his neck when I came. "I love you so much baby, so much" I told him when I pulled out "love you too" he said looking tired. I untied him and pulled him onto my chest, and kisses the top of his head.
----------------------------------------------
Soooooo first time writing smut. Im open to criticism, advice, and of course suggestions.