broken and bruised

Draco's POV:
I was sat in an empty classroom when I heard it. Terrified screams, followed by a woman's voice begging someone to stop. Soon more screams erupted and I could hear loud thuds. Running out of the classroom, what I saw turned my blood cold. She was laying on the floor, a small pool of blood flowing from a series of cuts all over her body, and she was twitching, a sure side effect of the cruciatus curse. He stood over her, wand in one hand and a knife in the other, his back to me. She caught sight of me and mouthed help. Silently, I stupefied him and ran over to her. She was shaking and crying and covers in blood. Carefully levitating her, I ran to the hospital wing, hoping I made it in time to help her. She let out a gasp and her eyes shut. Screaming for Madame Pomfrey, I set her gently on the bed. Running over, Madame gasped at the sight of her. Quickly she healed her, but she had to stay overnight. Walking back to her office Madame Pomfrey closed the door. "Will you stay with me Malfoy?" Her timid voice softly asked. "Of course Granger"

Omg!!!!!!!!! Malfoy is a hero!!!!!!!
Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote, comment and add to your library.
Love,
Tiny23lolly xx