Chapter 2: The park

Things you need to know:

Y/N - your name

L/N - last name

F/C - favourite colour

H/C - hair colour

E/C - eye colour

L/O/S - long or short

______________________________________________

Your POV

I went to my next class, Music 101, best day ever!!! I snapped back, once again, bumping into Gene-senpai. "I-I'm sorry!!" I quickly bowed. "Heh...it's alright for a cute girl like you to bump into me.." Gene smirked a little. "Say, what's your name?" He asked. "Y-Y/N..." I responded, blushing a little. He is so hot, he probable has a girlfriend... I came back to reality from him waving goodbye to me.

Gene's POV

I was about to walk out of school, when she bumped into me again. "I-I'm sorry!!" the girl quickly bowed. "Heh...it's alright for a cute girl like you to bump into me.." I smirked a little. only at her cuteness. "Say, what's your name?" I asked her. "Y-Y/N..." She sounded cute when she said her name. She was lost in thought so I just waved her goodbye. Why am I so in to her? Is she my first love? I  blushed thinking about her.

Zane's POV

I heard a voice next to me. "Z-Zane-kun..." It sound cute, I looked over to see a girl with H/C hair and E/C eyes. I blushed a little under my face mask. Why is she cute? With her L/O/S  H/C  hair and her beautiful E/C eyes... I was thinking about it when something hit me. "Hey kid!! Pass the ball!!" A boy said waving his hands. I thrown the ball into his face. "Oops, my hand slipped!!!" I laughed and walked away.

~Time skip to the park~

Your POV

I sat down under a tree, I got my phone out and headphones, turned the music on and started to sing along, quietly. Until Gene and Zane heard me. I stopped. "Y-You heard nothing!!" I blushed extremely red. "You have a beautiful voice.." Gene commented my voice and Zane agreed. "T-Thank you.." I said quietly. I was wearing my favorite F/C shirt and black shorts with gray shoes. "Y/N-chan!!!" A girl with pink hair with cat ears called out to me. "Kawaii-chan.." I got up and bowed to the boys and ran over to Kawaii-chan.
I looked back and saw them walking away.