The First Dares!

Disclaimer: I do not own these characters (except Raven) and anything from the HP book series. These are all Rowling's amazing creations!

A/N Thanks to those who complemented my work in the comments and gave me truths and dares for this chapter! It really motivates me to keep writing :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

      The inhabitants of the room of requrement were just finishing their lunch when the door to the room creaked open. 

   "Hey hey everyone!" said Raven skipping into the room. Raven knew "the arse" joke was still hanging around because the group all smirked and stared at Draco before muttering their greetings. The air between her and Malfoy seemed thick with tension. Raven decided to try and add some liveliness into the situation. She smiled at the group and said in a singsong voice, "Guess who's brought daaareess?" The group quickly went and sat on the common room couches and floor. Raven beamed at how eager they were to play the game. 

   "Right, so we just have to wait for a few people before we can start". She looked at her watch. "They should be here in 3..2...aaannd...."  A loud popping noise cut off the one. There, sitting on the floor holding an old galleon, was Voldemort. Beside him, sprawled on the floor, lay Mr and Mrs. Malfoy. 

   "Wha-wha what? Whe-Where?" sputtered Lucius. Suddenly, there was a loud pop and an old shoe landed on Lucius making him pass out. No one paid attention to him. "Fuck! Dobby missed his portkey!" yelled Raven furiously. 

   "Ugh! Hold on guys! Let me bring him!" Raven grabbed her wand and started towards the door. 

   "I'll come with you Ray!" said Luna catching up with Raven at the door. Before Raven could protest, Luna had grabbed her hand and was out the door.

  "Draco!" said Narcissa getting up to hug her son. 

   "Oh Merlin! You just disappeared! Your father and I were so worried!" She stepped back to study her son's features. 

   "You're so quiet...you are ok, aren't you?" said Narcissa, worry etched all over her face. When her son nodded she wrapped her arms around him again, kissing the top of his head. 

   "Thank goodness you're alright! We were so worried!" By the time Luna and Raven made it back, the group had already explained to Voldemort and Narcissa what was happening. Voldemort seemed oddly calm but no one seemed to mind. It was a big improvement from the old Voldemort.  Since no one had their wand, Lupin, Snape and Arthur had all picked up Lucius and placed him on an empty couch. Luna went and sat with the rest of the group along with Dobby who curled up on the floor. Raven transfigured herself a comfy looking chair and plopped into it making her curls bounce against her shoulders. Draco wondered what it would feel like to run his fingers through them. They looked so soft and shiny. 

   "Ok!" said Raven making him snap back to reality. 

   "So everyone clear on what's happening? Luna explained to Dobby on our walk back from Hogsmade," added Raven in response to some of the confused expressions. Everyone nodded. Raven accio'd a tray of chocolate cupcakes, pulled out a notebook and said "Now, we begin!" She took a bite of her cupcake and flipped open her notebook. Her face turned bright red as she began to choke on her cupcake. She heard the tap in the kitchen turn on and soon someone held a glass of water in front of her. She gratefully accepted and took a big gulp. She steadied her breathing and then thanked Harry. 

   "What's so bad about the dare that left you gasping for breathe?" asked Fred looking excited. Raven looked back down at the paper. She could have easily skipped the dare but then she would only have 2. Or maybe it was the teeny tiny little crush she had, that made her read.