the elemental fairy

Prologue

A new school year has started for both Red Fountain and Alfea. This is a new year for everyone especially for Rose a 16 year old girl who has a secret that is meant to be never told to anyone, but for those who know they are sworn to never tell. It is also a new beginning for others as well such as the Winx Club and The Specialists who after defeating the vicious tyrant Lord Darkar are hoping to have a year of peace and relaxation. When these people meet at a planned birthday surprise will they help each other defeat the darkness that is on the rise? Or will they too share a dark secret? 

Rosie! Rosie! I could hear my name being called. But I couldn't respond, I couldn't return back to my body my life my family. 

I had saved the magical dimension, made a new family, and had finally unlocked the avatar state. So why can't I move? Why can't I go back? Back to my family, my life? Oh yeah that's right; I'm stuck stuck in the elemental state unable to return.  I guess we should start this story from the beginning from when it all started. 

My names Rose and I'm the princess of Sparks, and this is my story.

Months Earlier

Setting: It’s Rose’s 16 birthday

Chapter 1

Rose POV

“Please Fairigonda! Please!”  I had been at Alfea ever since Fairigonda found me in the forest 16 years ago. I had already discovered my powers when I was six and so has Fairigonda. Ever since then I’ve never been able to leave the school, except at night when Griselda has to take me to Red Fountain for “study time” with Cota Torta. Fairigonda told me it was for my safety and that so no one could see me or realize my power. After that I never asked again. I graduated from Alfea and Red Fountain when I was eight. Over the years Fairigonda’s allowed me to be out during the day, but only under 2 conditions “No telling others my powers and No showing people use my powers”. It’s been 16 years since Fairigonda found me and although I’m allowed outside, I still wonder what life outside the gates is like. Curiosity gets the best of me which leads me to standing in Fairigonda’s office asking permission to go to Magix. “Please Fairigonda! I promise to be back before curfew. I just want to go grab a bite at a café in Magix. Please! Im 16 and I promise to be careful!” She gave me a look of uncertainty, but finally said “Sure, you can go…” but before she could finish I ran up and hugged her tightly. I was about to grab the bronze doorknobs and leave but before I could, she had already locked them using her magic causing me to turn around to let her finish. “As I was saying; you can go but...” ‘Man I knew there was a catch’ “you have to meet up with a group of Specialists at the café, they will have your birthday surprise with them” I was shocked I had completely forgotten it was my 16th birthday. I replied, still in shock” OK Thanks” and rushed out towards Magix. I was in such a rush I ran into another fairy. I quickly got up and, I caught a glimpse of the girl I ran into. She had straight blonde hair about hips length and she wore a orange and yellow dress with purple ruffles at the bottom, she was very pretty. When I got up I realized she was surrounded by 5 other fairies that were equally beautiful. When the girl got up she gave me one quick look and  said” Watch where your going , next time!”. I didn’t know what to say back so I quickly ran away in hopes they would not follow.

Fairigonda POV

I watched as Rose ran out the doors of my office rushing to get to Magix. I couldn’t help but think how the only friend Rose has is Helia. That’s why I’ve decided to have his team of specialists and the Winx become friends with Rose. I just hope this meeting will convince them to do so, I know that Rose isn’t the most popular fairy at Alfea and I’ve heard the names and rumors some of the students made up about Rose behind her back. I must help her even if I have to bribe them; I mean as long as she doesn’t find out it won’t hurt her.

 Stella POV

Everyone was listening to flora who had been talking about why Fairigonda wanted to talk to us and the guys. we had barely made to Fairigonda’s office when a blue haired girl rammed into me causing us both to fall backwards. When I got up I gave her a quick glance and instantly I knew who had ran into me ‘Crazy Daisy’. She looked scared of us so I quickly spoke to her saying “Watch where you’re going next time!” I didn’t notice how loud I said that till she ran as fast as she could away from us. I was about to turn and follow her but bloom grabbed my wrist signifying that I shouldn’t and with that we headed into Fairigonda’s office only to be greeted by a smiling Fairigonda.  Once we were seated and the door was closed she told us that we were to become friends with a girl named Rose. At first the other girls were a bit hesitant and Fairigonda noticing this then explained why she asked us this, once she had explained we were still a bit hesitant. Then the most shocking thing happened, Fairigonda sighed heavily saying that she would give us straight As for the entire school year. I was shocked because I never imagined that Mrs.Fairigonda would bribe us or anyone for that matter. I took into thought’ Wow, Mrs. F must really care for this girl to be bribing us. Why not help a poor friendless girl and get some good out of it’ we all agreed quickly and she told us to meet the girl supposedly named Rose at a café in Magix were the boys would do the same as well since they too agreed to Fairigonda’s offer. Then we were off towards Magix.  

Chapter 2

Setting: Magix Café