Technology

"Steve?" Bucky called from the living room.

"Yeah, Buck?" Steve walked in from the kitchen.

Bucky held up an iPhone.

"The boxes are shaking, and they won't stop," Bucky said in a very confused voice.

Steve had to suppress a smile as he walked over to where Bucky was sitting on the couch and flopped down next to him.

"It's easy, Buck. Just press this button."

Steve pressed the home button, and the apps stopped shaking.

Bucky stared mesmerized at the tiny screen in his hand.

"I am never going to get the hang of this," he muttered.

"Aw, don't feel too bad, Buck," Steve said. He cuddled up to Bucky's chest. "It took me a while to get it, too."

Bucky sighed. Steve knew he needed to change the topic, or Bucky would get upset. He wrapped his arms around Bucky's neck and kissed his jaw. He could tell Bucky was trying, and failing, to hide a smile. Success, Steve thought.

"I'm trying to sulk here, Steve," Bucky complained.

"But sulky Bucky isn't fun to kiss," Steve whined, and pressed a kiss to Bucky's cheek.

A small laugh escaped Bucky. "I'm warning you, Rogers—"

Steve cut Bucky off by kissing him on the mouth. Bucky grinned against Steve's lips and wrapped his arms around Steve, pulling him into his lap.

"You always know just how to cheer me up," Bucky said between kisses.

Steve laughed. "Hey, what are boyfriends for?"