Us (Harry Styles Dirty Fanfic)

Chapter 1

       Loud music bounced off the walls, sending echoes throughout my my body. I made my way around the large house, dodging people left and right as I tried to find the group of friends I'd originally arrived with. I swear the place had no air conditioning. It was too hot to even breathe. I eventually had to give up as I headed downstairs, where there were a few less people and way better air curculation. I walked up to a table filled with alcohol, skimming it over until I spotted a sealed bottle of water in the far back. I grabbed it and poured some in a cup. It cooled my body as I took slow sips, leaning up against a wall with one arm crossed over my waist. I wasn't a fan of large parties, especially when the majority of people were strangers.

     "Bex! There you are!" Niall and Louis walked up to me, two familiar faces making their way through the crowd of people. "Though we lost you!"

    "Yeah, this place is a mess." I smiled, glad to finally see someone I knew who wasn't drunk.

    "Who's this?" A tall boy with brown locks came up from behind the boys, placing his hand up against the wall next to me. "A friend of yours?" He turned to Niall and Louis.

  "Yeah, this is Bex. She hates parties, but we dragged her along anyway." Niall laughed, clearly amused by my misery.

"Nice to meet you 'Bex who hates parties." He reached forward, grabbing my free hand and shaking it.

"We'll be back, someone just arrived that we need to talk to." Louis said, slipping his phone in his back pocket. "Watch her for us Harry?" He asked, nodding toward me as if I were a child. "Make sure she doesn't do anything wild." He laughed before quickly walking off, with Niall following close behind.

"At least you drink." Harry suddenly reached forward, taking the cup out of my hands and bringing it to his lips. He took a sip and frowned, looking down at me. "Your kidding, right?"

"I don't drink." I shrugged my sholders, taking the cup back.

"God, your like, morbidly boring." He shook his head, running his hands through his hair.

"You don't even know me."

"Fair enough." He pursed his lips, crossing his arms over his chest.