Intro

Kenma Kozume was your average university student. Decent grades, small apartment, still played volleyball, basically a normal life. But his job, his job was, something else. No one knew what he did exactly, only that he worked at night. Hours 6pm-2am, Wednesday through Saturday. Kuroo would constantly ask and guess what his job was.

"Manga artist?"
"No."
"Drug dealer?"
"Nope."
"EVIL SCIENTIST!?"

Kenma looked at Kuroo with a weirded out face.
"No." He then continued playing his game. As Kuroo laid in Kenmas bed something caught his eye. Kenmas closet was open just a crack but all Kuroo could see was a shiny red. He got up to investigate and walked towards the doors when Kenma quickly got in front of him.

"I have to go to work now, could you please leave."

Kenma looked at Kuroo with a "please oh please leave" look. Kuroo couldn't say no and went to grab his bag.

"Are you coming to practice tomorrow?"
"Yeah I'll be there."

And with that Kuroo left. Kenma walked back to his room and opened his closet doors. He pulled out a pair of sparkling red high heels. Now I have to find a new hiding place. Kenma thought to himself. He grabbed his duffle bag and left. Making sure no one would see him he took the back alley way. If they ever found out, they'd never let it go. He thought.
As he approached his work place he stopped. What if they find out? Nah, they'd never guess. He then walked into a strip club.
-
-
-
Short little teaser to the whole thing that is soon to be written. The idea was brought upon me by this image

 The idea was brought upon me by this image

From a group chat I was in. Thank her 🌚
-