Ch. 2: Anger/Hate

HEY EVERYONE... thanks so much for the readers and my first comment from @NickJWifey...   PLEASE enjoy the next chapter... THIS story WILL have LONG chapters because this was my very first Jonas Fanfiction written, and I write long pages... SO PLEASE COMMENT THANK YOU!  And so that everyone understands... Alex IS older then Kevin...

~*~*~*~*~

last time....

“Finally after twenty-three years I can say this.  Boys, I would like you to meet… your sister,” Denise said.

            All their jaws dropped, “Our what?”

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 2

            Alex didn’t know what to say next.  The look on Kevin, Joe, and Nick’s faces were changing from surprised, to shock, to upset, to furious.

            “We have a sister, and you two didn’t tell us?” Joe asked.

            “How could you do this?” Nick asked.

            “Mom, why are you telling us now.  Even on our wedding day,” Kevin told her pointing at Danielle next to him.

            “Wait, are we getting ‘Punked’?” Frankie asked looking around.

            “No, Ashton wasn’t on the guest list,” Rob told him.

            They kept asking getting more upset as the questions got more and more louder until Paul yelled, “Okay boys enough!”

            They stopped.

            “Look,” Alex started, “I know that you are all very upset.  I would be too after twenty-three years of this secret?”

            “Twenty-three years?” they asked.

            “The story that I know is that mom and dad couldn’t take care of me.”

            “Don’t you dare call them your parents,” Joe said pointing at her getting upset, “they are not your parents!”

            “Joseph!” Paul told him.

“It’s okay.” Alex looked at her dad holding her hands up, “I understand.  Denise and Paul asked their friends who are my parents now, if they’d want me.  So a year later, I’m adopted, last name got changed, and in the papers it said that when I was ready to know who my real parents were, I could ask. So thirteen years later, I asked. My mom mailed a letter asking if it was okay with Denise, she said yes, and we’ve been talking this whole time.”

            “Why didn’t they want you?” Danielle asked as the brothers looked at her like she was rude in even asking a question.

            “We couldn’t afford it at the time,” Denise told her sadly.

            “Look, we just thought that this would be a great time to meet.  We are going to let you guys choose if you want us to stay in touch.  We agreed that it would be up to you,” Paul told them.  “It’s going to be hard on your mother and Alex to not stay in touch, but we’ll understand.”

            “How long are you staying here?” Frankie asked.

            “I leave in the morning.”